Home General Discussion
Options

New to the Forums

Hello all. New to the forums and thought I would introduce myself. Been smoking cigars casually for about a year and a half now, and am starting to get more serious about the hobby. I work with Sniper, and he told me this was a great community for cigar lovers and a good place to learn a lot about the hobby. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Comments

• Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Welcome, sir. Snipers don't lie, right?

JDE
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. Buy a bigger humidor.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    welcome!....Start building your walk-in humi ASAP, just trust me on that one - AJ
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    What he said :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    alienmisprint:
    +1
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    alienmisprint:
    Truer words have never been spoken
  • Options
    JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    AJGARLETT:
    welcome!....Start building your walk-in humi ASAP, just trust me on that one - AJ

+4!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Send us all cigars and we'll pretend to like you. Welcome. Oh yea, buy a bigger humidor.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    beatnic:
    Send us all cigars and we'll pretend to like you. Welcome. Oh yea, buy a bigger humidor.
    +6, and double your stick budget right away
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Welcome to the clan! Tons of great knowledge here and some great gents to boot! Oh and get a bigger humidor asap. HAHA! Welcome again.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    beatnic:
    +6, and double your stick budget right away
    ditto x2
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Welcome!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Agreed!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    And a big warm welcome to you..
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    +7,8,9,10 or whatever we're on now. Oh, and then get a coolerdor
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lakota72:
    alienmisprint:
    +7,8,9,10 or whatever we're on now. Oh, and then get a coolerdor
    This! and Welcome, any friend of the sniper is an enemy of ours. So be prepared.....lol
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    Welcome, any friend of the sniper is an enemy of ours. So be prepared.....lol
    Welcome d-rob! Great group of guys here, as you can see from posts like this one. LOL Feel free to bomb the living p!ss out of ENFIDL, and if you need his address I MIGHT have it around here somewhere... :-D

• Options
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Welcome d-rob! Great group of guys here, as you can see from posts like this one. LOL Feel free to bomb the living p!ss out of ENFIDL, and if you need his address I MIGHT have it around here somewhere... :-D

Really why would you do that to a new guy Glen? Me, really? lol
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    I've been browsing the some of your posts Sniper. Big shoes to fill. Game on!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welcome... and how did you did you find my 3rd grade school picture???
  • Options
    Glad to have you!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Hope you have fun getting to know all the guys here that will undoubtedly get you to ignore your wife/girlfriend/domestic partner/children/pets/bills/work etc...

Yeah, and that get a bigger humidor thing....
  • Options
    d-rob:
    I've been browsing the some of your posts Sniper. Big shoes to fill. Game on!
    And you know what they say about guys with big shoes... we got long toes! LOL

• Options
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Im just evil like that. Besides, if you're busy lighting other people up, that means Im out of the cross-hairs for a change. LOL

• Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    your gonna need to pick up another job soon! Your gonna need to start selling anything of value, sleep on your couch cause your wife will hate you (i have had to move into the spare bedroom, she's not buying it anymore that people are just bombing me with cigars.) Welcome to the forums and get ready to be homeless!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    d-rob:
    Hello all. New to the forums and thought I would introduce myself. Been smoking cigars casually for about a year and a half now, and am starting to get more serious about the hobby. I work with Sniper, and he told me this was a great community for cigar lovers and a good place to learn a lot about the hobby. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Welcome to the Jungle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well you could work with anyone better or have a Better friend then Glen...... i have been a partner in crime of his since the Day he came to the forums ! He enlisted me before I ever knew who he was... LOL This is a Great Place for the most part !

Watch out for TRolls! LOL
    See you around!
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Im just evil like that. Besides, if you're busy lighting other people up, that means Im out of the cross-hairs for a change. LOL

Or is that what I want you to think....muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Hey d, that avatar is kinda weirding me out. LOL
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    beatnic:
    Hey d, that avatar is kinda weirding me out. LOL
    You should see the pics from the last family reunion:)