Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

BOOM! RYC cigars and Lakota 72 you bad men

So RYC cigars and Lakota 72 dropped a bomb on me today. They sent me the weekend blitz from last weekend which had 2 each of gurkha crest, cain daytona, punisher, cuba libera one, and nica ponts.

Guys thank you so much. It really means a lot.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that was fast. Anytime my friend, enjoy. We figured you'll like something out of that package :).
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Man both you guys are crazy! International bombings like this...govt might be on to you guys....lol.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Man both you guys are crazy! International bombings like this...govt might be on to you guys....lol.

I'm watching you, wait until we get back, lol....
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    OMG that's insane. Those guys are certifiable. I'm still suffering from PTSD from them both bombing the crap outta me! Very nice hit on a great bork!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

I'm watching you, wait until you get back, no lol-ing here...
  • Options
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Just a mean old meany.....
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    That was super quick! Man I hope you enjoy them. Like Rick said guys, just wait until we get home!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:

Just a mean old meany.....
    I have to laugh at that.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Guys I really can't say how much this one meant. I was eyeing this DD as it had a number of sticks I was wanting to try as well as a few I know I liked. I just wasn't able to pull the trigger. When we I get back on my feet you guys will be getting hit. It may take a while, but it will be coming your way.
  • Options
    rossdavey2:
    Guys I really can't say how much this one meant. I was eyeing this DD as it had a number of sticks I was wanting to try as well as a few I know I liked. I just wasn't able to pull the trigger. When we I get back on my feet you guys will be getting hit. It may take a while, but it will be coming your way.

Man, enjoy those stogies. We are not worried about getting hit or payback. You just worry about storage for those sticks and smoking them...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    rossdavey2:

Man, enjoy those stogies. We are not worried about getting hit or payback. You just worry about storage for those sticks and smoking them...
    +1 Amen my friend.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Lakota72:
    RCY Cigars:
    rossdavey2:

+1 Amen my friend.
    When exactly do you guy's return State side RCY and Lakota?
  • Options
    Honestly, I don't think any of us have an idea. It could be a week possibly two or more. All depends on the availabilty of cargo aircraft. It's pretty much a hurry up an wait situation at this point.