Home General Discussion

DCCC in Peril... NO MORE!

DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
The DCCC will live on after I leave Qatar! It is going to be run (on the administrative end) by yours truely, as all DCCC chapters, and the Qatar chapter is being headed by David Heurd. He is a really good guy, even if he is an air force punk! If any of you guys know anyone who is willing or wants to start a DCCC chapter let me know and I will get them an application for charter and get everything set up. Tell them to shoot me an email at DeadCamelCigarClub@gmail.com

Sorry for the break in contact. I am currently awaiting a flight out and have sold my router (aka, no internet in room) along with all my other worldly possessions. I sent all my cigars but a select few home the other day! I smoked the AB Sungrown and 777 sent to me by Alien in the last two days and was blown away. I have to find some more of the AB's as soon as I get home. Hope all is well here and in your homes!

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    That is great to hear! Sounds like you have really got a good thing going on.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Godspeed!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    You already have surgery?
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:

+1

Send the freakin application why don't cha and answer your emails old man. There's people concerned for your well being too you know :)...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:

+1

Send the freakin application why don't cha and answer your emails old man. There's people concerned for your well being too you know :)...
    Yes! Keep us updated and hope you have safe travels brother!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Have a safe trip home brother! And make sure you take lots of time to enjoy the company of your family...you've earned it!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear the DCCC lives on, have a safe flight home.
    Light 'em up.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    DSWarmack:
    ...The Qatar chapter is being headed by David Heurd. He is a really good guy, even if he is an air force punk!
    Watch yourself! If you're flying out of AUAB then there are OTHER AF punks who just might see to it that your a/c does't leave.

Take it back!

JDE
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    JonathanE:
    DSWarmack:
    ...The Qatar chapter is being headed by David Heurd. He is a really good guy, even if he is an air force punk!
    Watch yourself! If you're flying out of AUAB then there are OTHER AF punks who just might see to it that your a/c does't leave.

Take it back!

JDE
    Relax, JDE! :D
    Light 'em up.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Safe journey my friend, we will hear from stateside
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Still not stateside. Waiting on a flight, I should have my surgery within the first month of being home though. As for the SMC being a punk, its true he is, but hes also a damned good guy. As for the AF making my plans any worse out of AUAB, I've been waiting for two months for a flight (I don't think it can get any worse)! Trying to keep up with you guys but the net not being in my room and me being stuck there the majority of the time makes it hard.