Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Question of the day

124»

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    At a previous job, a group of us decided to each kick in five bucks and pool our money on a multi-state Mega Million dollar lottery. There were ten of us in the pool, nine of us in the prank. The owner was going out of state and would pick these tickets up and keep them in the office over the weekend.

The drawing was on Saturday, and of course all the tickets were non-winning. So, It was a nice Sunday and what better way than to make a little road trip. I bought a ticket for the next drawing with the winning numbers from the night before. Unless you look at the Draw date it would appear that you held a winning ticket, especially if you added that "winning ticket" to the middle of the stack of the tickets that were still locked up in the office since Friday.

The guy we let check the tickets was always talking about when I win the lottery I'm going to quit this crapp job, I'm going to buy this, and that, Leave that **** wife, He was obsessed with being rich.

I kind of felt bad for him afterwards, but it was a little bit funny planning the prank.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    A number of years ago on April Fools, I set all the clocks back in the house and my wifes car...My wife would leave for work failry early normally when its still dark outside so on this occasion I sent her to work 3 hours early, she is pretty groggy in the morning anyways so I thought I'd see if I could get away with her being at work at 4:30 am instead of 7:30am...she called me from work saying the security guard looked at her pretty funny when she came in so early and she thought it was quite strange that there was no one else there....she wasn't impressed...Her payback to me 2 years later on April fools, I had a dog that I loved to death (dalmatian) he was a pure stud, really good looking dog, chiseled....she got her friend a couple days before to call me up pretending to be the vets office that I took him to, telling me they were doing a dog calendar and thought my dog would be great in it and asked me if I would allow them to photograph him for the calendar and for this I would get a calendar and a bag of his food (he was on a special diet at like $70 a bag) so of course I wanted my stud dog in this calendar and when I showed up on April Fools (not even realizing it was April Fools) and I went in with my dog and started asking questions, needless to say they had no idea what I was talking about and I don't think I have ever been so embarrased in my life!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    K Rob I'm going to keep it going if you don't want to bro.

How many puros indios could you smoke before quitting cigars all together. (if you like puros indios disregard this question and go back to licking those tasty ashtrays.)
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Given the one I've already had.....only one more
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Have you ever made a sparkler bomb (if not you tube it)
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    d-rob:
    What is the greatest prank you have ever pulled? Mine-I got a coworkers cellphone (it was an old style flip phone) and reprogrammed it so that the default ring tone was a recording that said "by law I must inform you that I am a sexual predator" also I set every third person in his contact to have this as their personal ring tone.
    mine is pretty bad. If you've seen the movie Waiting you'll understand. I called one my roommates while living in the barracks and got the password to his computer. I had the comcast acct for the internet and told him I had to do some stuff with comcast and needed to get on his computer and fix the Internet on there to work. He was out with his gf at a concert and answered and gave it to me. So I got one of my other buddies to take a picture of me doing The Goat and I put it as e background on his computer. He comes back and we are bs'ing and he unlocks his computer and walks off as it's unlocking. He goes and gets ready to shower and walks back over in his towel and then sees it. He lost his ***. We both laughed and I got to call him a *** and give him his kicks! We still joke around about it