Options

Up for trade...

2»

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Since we're talking inexpensive smokes here, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Perdomo ESV '91 seconds. Have you tried one of those yet kas? If not, it comes highly recommended from me and mr. urby seems to like it too. For about $45-50 for a bundle of 15, well you do the math, it's right around $3 for a dynamite cigar.
    I have never smoked a " seconds" cigar, for no real reason. I am sure that the minor flaw that makes any cigar a second in no way affects the taste of the cigar, but in my mind I think it is not as good..and never bought any.. Maybe because they are sold in bundles or wheels, and I don't often commit to a large number of cigars unless they are my proven favorites.
    Well in that case I'll be sure and send you a couple when I get those LFD Cameroon Cab. #1s out to ya. I think the ESV, second or not, is one you would like.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Since we're talking inexpensive smokes here, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Perdomo ESV '91 seconds. Have you tried one of those yet kas? If not, it comes highly recommended from me and mr. urby seems to like it too. For about $45-50 for a bundle of 15, well you do the math, it's right around $3 for a dynamite cigar.
    I have never smoked a " seconds" cigar, for no real reason. I am sure that the minor flaw that makes any cigar a second in no way affects the taste of the cigar, but in my mind I think it is not as good..and never bought any.. Maybe because they are sold in bundles or wheels, and I don't often commit to a large number of cigars unless they are my proven favorites.
    Well in that case I'll be sure and send you a couple when I get those LFD Cameroon Cab. #1s out to ya. I think the ESV, second or not, is one you would like.
    Well joe, that may be the way to convert me..I better stop typing every thought about cigars I need to try, or you are going to run out of cigars soon. Maybe you should open a smoke shop and turn a profit on your abundance of cigars.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Since we're talking inexpensive smokes here, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Perdomo ESV '91 seconds.
    I have never smoked a " seconds" cigar.
    .. And joe sent out a bomb that was outstanding. Along with the La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinets, and the ESV '91, he included a Don Pepin Vegas Cubanas, and a Sol Cubano Sumatra. The man has the weapons and is always willing to use them. Thanks Joe, you are a good guy.
  • Options
    Just do me a favor and enjoy them, or it is all for naught.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I believe that will happen Joe, several times over. Thanks again.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    I believe that will happen Joe, several times over. Thanks again.
    You can do that? Damn! I was just smoking them and then throwing them away!
  • Options
    Ahh, such wit. :)
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    How much would you let the Gurkah Warlords go for?
  • Options
    robert69165:
    How much would you let the Gurkah Warlords go for?
    Are you talking money or cigars? I'm not a retailer, so I'd rather not trade cigars for money, but I'm more than willing to trade cigars for cigars.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    jozer you still have them titans?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    jozer you still have them titans?
    Pm back to ya.
  • Options
    thebody52thebody52 Posts: 16
    Anyone interested in trading with a new person?  Trying to establish myself as trustworthy and whatnot and haven't had any biters on my movie trivia question...I'll be glad to send some sticks to someone to be able to try some new things...
  • Options
    thebody52:
    Anyone interested in trading with a new person?  Trying to establish myself as trustworthy and whatnot and haven't had any biters on my movie trivia question...I'll be glad to send some sticks to someone to be able to try some new things...
    Hey body 52, thing move rather slowly on the movie trivia thread.. Keep hanging around and posting, things will pick up.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    thebody52:

Hey body... First off, WELCOME.
    I might be able to trade something with you to get you started off here. We all had to find someone to start us off.
    I warn you however...I am a Canadian, and well these guy's just don't take me very seriously :) So you might only get like, half credit or something for trading with me.
    What do you have to trade, and what do you like to smoke? PM me with a list if you like, I am sure we can do something.
    Doug
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    thebody52:

I might be able to trade something with you to get you started off here. We all had to find someone to start us off.
    I warn you however...I am a Canadian, and well these guy's just don't take me very seriously :) So you might only get like, half credit or something for trading with me.
    What do you have to trade, and what do you like to smoke? PM me with a list if you like, I am sure we can do something.
    Doug
    ha..... 1/2 credit....
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    thebody52:

Doug
    ha..... 1/2 credit....
    Does that mean you need to trade two for one... Did I read it was your birthday too Laker. Hope you have a good one.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    thebody52:

Doug
    ha..... 1/2 credit....
    Does that mean you need to trade two for one... Did I read it was your birthday too Laker. Hope you have a good one.
    Damnit Kas, I was going to try and tell HIM that ! Thanks for the B'Day wishes :)