Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

FOX News Special Report: Explosions Rock American Air Base in SW Asia

Good evening, my name is Stacy and I'm reporting for you live at an undisclosed location in SW Asia where, mere minutes ago, an American air base was assaulted and suffered a series of five explosions.

Our war correspondent, Jonathan is in Doha monitoring the situation, Jonathan.

Thank you, Stacy. There have been reports of some weapons tests on behalf of the Saudi Arabian military and, depending on your perspective, they were either a great success or else a terribly bad decision. I'm sure we can expect to see retribution paid against the Saudis by our armed forces any time now.

The Saudis were kind enough to send our war correspondence department a list of the new weapons that were tested. They include:

1) Girkha Beauty Bomb
2) Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Shoulder Launched Missile
3) NUB Habano Rocket
4) Man O' War Origianal High Explosive Penetrator
5) Padilla Cazadores Gun

Some have rumored that the Saudi General know only by "JC" or "Cizzle" may have had a hand in the bombings. Stacy, back to you.

Thanks Jonathan. In other news...

JC, U R Awesome!

JDE

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I managed 5 powerful rounds before this madman finally returned fire: a MOW Armada!
    Light 'em up.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, JCizzle back in the game....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice work Cizzler!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JonathanE:
    Good evening, my name is Stacy and I'm reporting for you live at an undisclosed location in SW Asia where, mere minutes ago, an American air base was assaulted and suffered a series of five explosions.

Our war correspondent, Jonathan is in Doha monitoring the situation, Jonathan.

Thank you, Stacy. There have been reports of some weapons tests on behalf of the Saudi Arabian military and, depending on your perspective, they were either a great success or else a terribly bad decision. I'm sure we can expect to see retribution paid against the Saudis by our armed forces any time now.

The Saudis were kind enough to send our war correspondence department a list of the new weapons that were tested. They include:

1) Girkha Beauty Bomb
    2) Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Shoulder Launched Missile
    3) NUB Habano Rocket
    4) Man O' War Origianal High Explosive Penetrator
    5) Padilla Cazadores Gun

Some have rumored that the Saudi General know only by "JC" or "Cizzle" may have had a hand in the bombings. Stacy, back to you.

Thanks Jonathan. In other news...

JC, U R Awesome!

JDE

Had to read this again. Nice description of weapons used, lol....

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Just a little welcoming gift.
    Light 'em up.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Haha, he said, "little."

JDE