Home General Discussion
Options

Been a long time

So it's been about 4 years since I was actively on this board and I wanted to pop back on with an offer for those interested.

I had a lump in my throat that was diagnosed non cancerous as of last month. The scare was enough to make me re-evaluate what things in life were important and what are not for me.

I had a large majestic 36 Aristocrat humi that I recently found a buyer for and I used it to age some of my favorite boxes.

Those boxes are up for sale. I have a large list all have on average 4+ years of constant 60/60 for dark wrapper sticks and 70/70 for the lighter, will be interested in paypal payment for your and my protection but willing to negotiate.

Types of sticks:
Rocky Patel - I have the entire complete 2007 signature pack with all of his offerings that year
Opus - several styles and a half box of belicoso's
Several Anejo's
Several camancho protypes called the papa bruce lee's that lead to the release of the Tirple Maduro line
Limited edition Gurkha gift chest Presidente size cigars

The list goes on.

In respects of the site and it's admins I only ask that if anyone is interested in more information and pictures, I will be happy to send them to them simply email me @ Eclipse_man@hotmail.com

This is not a scam, spam, or BS just someone looking to share what I used to enjoy substantially, but have to change my outlooks for my new born daughter and my wife.

I used to be close with Castle Crest, Thor, Alex. If you noticed the Papa Bruce Lee's were sent to me by Alex and I do not believe made it out to many folks, so hopefully that helps jog memories and leads to my character.
Thank you for your time.
Paul

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Email sent.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Email sent as well
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    there arent too many people left over from the old forum. me and vince i think are the only two. Phisherman was here for a bit but is now gone... CC has been out for a while now. heath has been gone for years... its kinda sad. Doc-T didnt make the switch. a hand full of others arent around either. they were some good brothers. i worry about those guys.

its good to see you here again. and i hope life has taken a permanent turn for the better. good luck.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    e-mail sent
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    best of luck with the sale and I hope that your new family changes are a blessing.
  • Options
    Kuzi good to hear from you brother! Yes I figured many if not all of the old timers would have moved on at one time or another. Hoping they are well and thank you for the kind words.

Things are always changing and this life lesson just made me think. While I will not stop smoking cigars from time to time, the need to have over 1K or so sticks is no longer reasonable and before they lose their prime I wanted to pass them allong to fellow brothers and sisters.

Response has been amazing!! I took pics of everything awhile ago, now I have to catalog and put them together to send to all of you who have responded. Hopefully tonight I can pull that all together for everyone.

Thanks again and I will keep in touch better!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Email sent, good luck with the sale!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    WHile I would love to get my hands on some of those aged opus and anejo I simply can't afford it. Sorry man.
  • Options
    still never got a reply bro...whats up?
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Did you get the 2 emails he sent out?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I never did either.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no reply here so with all that im out
  • Options
    Response sent.

• Options
    Those files are very large (25 and 33mb) and some email providers limit the size of an email that can be received. You may want to compress those pictures.
  • Options
    I never got either of the emails aparently
  • Options
    My sincere apologies for not replying sooner to you guys but baby + apple juice + laptop = screwed and well needless to say I have a new laptop.

The files were big but I sent them twice to everyone so, I'll post here what I have left. Sorry to everyone who didn't get it an for the time it took to get it back up here.

Email me if you are interested in the pictures.

2 5 packs of Gurhka Titans – 30.00 each obo

Box of assorted Gurkha sticks includes the legend series, master selects, ancient reserve. Thinking 6 for the legends, 5 for the others let me know if there is interest in the whole lot and I will break them down by numbers and we can talk price. There are 21 sticks in all 85.00 obo takes the box.

Rockey Patel 2005 Limited edition chest these are awesome! I had 2 chests one for smoking one for aging. Only 1000 made that year. 180.00 obo

CAO Man ‘O’ War no longer available fantastic smoke great ring size! box of 10 – 80.00 obo

5 Vegas Series A with 4 years age – 60.00 obo

This is quite seriously the toughest to part with. Extremely limited edition K. Honsotia & Co Premium reserve box for their 100 year anniversary. The certificate of authenticity states it production number was limited to 999 worldwide. Each or the torcedors who hand rolled the 3 different examples in the box are listed as well as the creation date 6/2001 and the distribution date of 08/2004. I bought the chest for 375.00 I’m looking for best offer here. The box in of itself is a work of art with hand rubbed wood, silver metal work and attention to detail that is stunning the pics do it no justice! 24 churchill size sticks including the Gurkha legend, Master Selects, and Regent as well as the K. Hansotia Silver Editions.

Not Pictured:

CAO Black Mosaic – 50.00