Home General Discussion
Options

New Customer

Hello to the Cigar.com community. My name is Mike and I've recently returned to the pleasure a good cigar can provide. I purchased the 5 Vegas Tradicion humidor and was thoroughly impressed when it arrived with the detail and beauty of the art work, I would highly recommend this humidor to anyone in the market for a humidor. Well, I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and look forward to talking to many of you in the near future.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome Mike! Glad to see you joined up man! Everybody Mike is a great guy and will fit in well around these here parts!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Mike!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! The 5 Vegas humidor is nice, but you're gonna need a bigger one. Go ahead and get a cooler.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Glad to have you around!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Welcome Mike!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. Another Virginian....sweet
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to you, hope you enjoy. Curious as to why you've "returned"? A hiatus?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Be sure to season that humi. But if you're "returning" you probably already knew that.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    welcome Mike!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Welcome to the Asylum!
  • Options
    my brotha , welcome to the forum....i joined a year ago...net many good people, made many trades, won many contest.......its a lot of fun...and everyone here is willing to help....we are a big brotherhood!!! welcome
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and as I tell everyone, get a bigger humidor and a second job!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Welcome to the Asylum!
    +1 Welcome
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Welcome! The 5 Vegas humidor is nice, but you're gonna need a bigger one. Go ahead and get a cooler.
    +1
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Yeah, just hadn't been smoking any cigars for awhile. After talking shop with a coworker a couple of weeks ago and hearing him talk about all his cigars, it put me back in the mood again. So I ordered a new humidor and some cigars and here I am. It feels good to be back and this forum is a great place to meet people and talk cigars.
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Welcome! Enjoy and Learn...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    e6specialk:
    Yeah, just hadn't been smoking any cigars for awhile. After talking shop with a coworker a couple of weeks ago and hearing him talk about all his cigars, it put me back in the mood again. So I ordered a new humidor and some cigars and here I am. It feels good to be back and this forum is a great place to meet people and talk cigars.
    That's 2, you and Shane. Who should I get next? lol
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Lakota72:
    alienmisprint:
    +1

+2 - welcome to the clan!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    Welcome and as I tell everyone, get a bigger humidor and a second job!

+1 Welcome to the poorhouse
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Welcome
    sit and stay a while.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! I'm a "newbie" myself after a 15 year hiatus - a very good place here.
    You will have the pleasure of meeting many gopher hole tour guides and professors - a very friendly bunch , and experts in their fields. They offer free courses in:

-managing multiple humidors
    -coolidor and tupperdor fabrication
    -cigar budget justification and rationalization techniques
    -how to terrorize innocent newcomers with unprovoked bombs and mortar attacks

There are several other course offering which you'll discover in the coming weeks I'm sure.