Home General Discussion
Options

Great deal for Tampa, FL residents

xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
Just got back from a trip to Tampa Humidor - from now until Sat. at midnight, they're running a special deal - 15% off all Oliva, Cain, Nub, and Bundles - from singles to boxes, the 15% applies to everything

Now, you gotta know that their box prices are already pretty sweet - it surprised me that a B&M managed to do some of the low prices on Oliva's, even before the 15% discount

So for anyone looking to stock up on some Oliva's, Cain's, Nubs or no-name bundles living in/near Tampa, now's the time to get down there.

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Or save yourself the trip and call ccom....
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Diamondog:
    Or save yourself the trip and call ccom....
    True, but it's a great place to chill; nice lounge, free wi-fi, and plenty of flatscreen tv's; plus they server everything from coffee or mocha's to beer/wine. Great B&M if you get the chance to visit - just thought I'd give a heads up to anyone in the area

EDIT - They're also having a Don Pepin Garcia Event, 6/30 at 6pm

• Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    I'm a little jealous, tampa was the first place to sponsor our cigar club when I was in Iraq and I always wanted to swing by there. I pretty much bought all my sticks from there until I stumbled across CCOM. We got pretty good pricing there, even rivals CCOM, but the forums here and CCOM service won me over, but I did order a box of Oliva Serie G from them today.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    I lived right down the st from there for 6 years. Was the 1st bnm I ever went to. Awesome place.