2»

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    lilwing88:
    madurofan:
    timb:

Gotcha!  Try this cigar on a hot day with a few of your favorite Pilsner type beers.  Peroni, High Life, even a normal old Triple Hop Brew willl do.  Damn tasty.

Damn it Tim, the next time I order from you, I'll just call and say I want cigars that pair well with whatever beer I'm into at that moment. 90% of the time is going to be a stout but occasionally I vary that but no Pilsners ...
    I just noticed you changed your avatar, Landon. Funny, I was just having a conversation the other day with someone about EP Carrillo cigars....... Oh, wait.....
    Who could that have been?!?

The explosion avi was no longer appropriate as I am more or less retired from the bombing game. I love reading the bombing threads and seeing the newer BOTL's keeping up the tradition.

The squirrel once went on a legendary bombing run, I believe it culminated in a 20 cigar bomb that left me homeless and with two hairless dogs.
    There you go again Landon... You know damned well that that bomb from Pheebs was NOT the cause of your hairless dogs. You were trying to light up their farts with a bic lighter, and well, the rest is rather tragic.

I told you it would lead to bad things, but NOOOO, Maddy the Rocket Scientist knew better LMAO.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    lilwing88:
    madurofan:
    timb:

Gotcha!  Try this cigar on a hot day with a few of your favorite Pilsner type beers.  Peroni, High Life, even a normal old Triple Hop Brew willl do.  Damn tasty.

Damn it Tim, the next time I order from you, I'll just call and say I want cigars that pair well with whatever beer I'm into at that moment. 90% of the time is going to be a stout but occasionally I vary that but no Pilsners ...
    I just noticed you changed your avatar, Landon. Funny, I was just having a conversation the other day with someone about EP Carrillo cigars....... Oh, wait.....
    Who could that have been?!?

The explosion avi was no longer appropriate as I am more or less retired from the bombing game. I love reading the bombing threads and seeing the newer BOTL's keeping up the tradition.

The squirrel once went on a legendary bombing run, I believe it culminated in a 20 cigar bomb that left me homeless and with two hairless dogs.
    There you go again Landon... You know damned well that that bomb from Pheebs was NOT the cause of your hairless dogs. You were trying to light up their farts with a bic lighter, and well, the rest is rather tragic.

I told you it would lead to bad things, but NOOOO, Maddy the Rocket Scientist knew better LMAO.
    Doogie, you swore our pillow talk would stay between us. Should have known better than to trust a Canuck.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Haven't had one of these yet but with all the talk, especially the hot day and beer pairing quote, should I mess around with just getting one or if I can get a good deal on a box just buy a whole box ?
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Haven't had one of these yet but with all the talk, especially the hot day and beer pairing quote, should I mess around with just getting one or if I can get a good deal on a box just buy a whole box ?
    if I were you, I'd grab just one or maybe a few to see if it's for you. I gather that they are a different beast. I was just gifted one so I'll know first hand soon enough. Just not sure if it is a good choice to buy a box without trying first. You can do whatever you want of course lol
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    I got an email a while back from the beard for a decent price on a 5er. Try emailing him and see if he'll give you the same deal. I think it was around $35 or $40 shipped....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    lilwing88:
    amz1301:
    I got an email a while back from the beard for a decent price on a 5er. Try emailing him and see if he'll give you the same deal. I think it was around $35 or $40 shipped....
    Good lookin out. I just went back and checked my e-mails because I didn't read any of the deals while MD was on the shipping ban (didn't want to get myself more pissed than I already was) and found it. Hopefully I can get the free shipping with the MD shipping promo since I already placed an order and paid shipping before I got that e-mail (DAMN IT).
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    My first punisher must have been a dud. With this one I can definitely feel the hot pepper on my lips and mouth. I thought everyone was crazy but it appears it was just a tame stick.
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    I can't wait to try the SHorty edition of the Punisher!