Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gentlemen . . . it begins today

2»

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    The Sniper:
    LOL OK, OK - maybe I DID have a little return fire coming (you've got a long memory my friend, I completely forgot about that!), but sweet Jesus! Why did the others you got on this bombing run get conventional munitions, while I got a NUKE?
    You got the Fatman because I asked for a 5-pack of cheapo's, which shouldn't have cost more than $15, and instead you send a BOX + 3 uber-premiums. Tell your neighbors their tears taste delicious.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    LMAO!!! You're a wildman brother, have a great weekend! :-D

xmacro:
    The Sniper:
    LOL OK, OK - maybe I DID have a little return fire coming (you've got a long memory my friend, I completely forgot about that!), but sweet Jesus! Why did the others you got on this bombing run get conventional munitions, while I got a NUKE?
    You got the Fatman because I asked for a 5-pack of cheapo's, which shouldn't have cost more than $15, and instead you send a BOX + 3 uber-premiums. Tell your neighbors their tears taste delicious.
    In case anyone wants to know what "The Fatman" looks like (and for once it ISNT me LOL)....

There were also a cute little MoW Puro Authentico (DEEEEEEELISH, my first too, thanks man!) and two MoW Virtues (which are one of my favorite milds), but those are... gone now... :-D

Some background, for anyone not familiar:

The Uber Premium pass - among the sticks I take out, is a GOF tubo. I open it up after sending out the package and find it covered in mold - so I post about it in the Uber Premium pass thread. All I say is, "Whoever sent it out, check your sticks, it might've spread in your humi" - that's it.

A few days later, I get a PM from Sniper saying it was his stick, and he wants to make it right. I tell him to forget about it - **** happens, I've written it off as a loss. He says he wants to do something, so I tell him I need morning smokes; send me a fiver of some 5 Vegas Gold. . . . Instead he sends me a box of 5 Vegas Golds, and 3 Davidoffs.
    xmacro:
    Some background, for anyone not familiar:

The Uber Premium pass - among the sticks I take out, is a GOF tubo. I open it up after sending out the package and find it covered in mold - so I post about it in the Uber Premium pass thread. All I say is, "Whoever sent it out, check your sticks, it might've spread in your humi" - that's it.

A few days later, I get a PM from Sniper saying it was his stick, and he wants to make it right. I tell him to forget about it - **** happens, I've written it off as a loss. He says he wants to do something, so I tell him I need morning smokes; send me a fiver of some 5 Vegas Gold. . . . Instead he sends me a box of 5 Vegas Golds, and 3 Davidoffs.
    You were expecting an uber premium stick when you got involved in that pass brother, and no matter HOW many 5 Vegas Golds you get, NONE of them qualify. Hence, you get the Davidoffs. Have you gotten around to smoking them yet BTW?

Now that I think about it, you grabbed a GoF, so maybe THATs what I should have sent you in addition to the 5 Vegas Golds... hmmm, what to do, what to do... :-D

Yeah, smoked them awhile back - LOVED them all; great sticks I've never had before.

And I'll tell you the same thing I told Vulchor - I moved about a month back, and NO ONE on this board has my new addy
    Dont go getting TOO cocky brother - you didnt move far, and Tampa aint all THAT big! Dont MAKE me come down there on vacation... :-D