Home Ratings & Reviews

Carlos Torano Signature Toro

This dark black 6

Comments

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Enjoy the pics as always. I love this cigar. Really what I look for as a maduro taste, it burns and draws great, & is well constructed, except for that one in the pic. Mine are all flawless wrappers. The kicker is the price point, I scored a 10 pack of torpedos for less than $3 a stick, and regular box prices online aren't much higher than that. Definitely recommend trying this stick if you enjoy maduros.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love these, too. Wish they were a CCOM option, they weren't when last I checked. Hmm, let me check now....nope, not there. :(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I do love a good maduro so maybe I will have to give these a shot. They certainly look good.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I really dig these too, and agree totally about the price point too. You can get them pretty regularly for around $3 a stick, at that price they simply can't be beat.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Great stick, if you dig these try a Virtuoso...
  • bobojobobojo Posts: 13
    Glad you enjoyed it, Bryan. One of my favorites. Not as complex as the 50 Years, but the price point makes it a winner.

Thanks for reviewing it!
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Love the Signature series. The toros were my first ever box purchase. Great value smoke!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Great stick, if you dig these try a Virtuoso...
    SSHHHHH secret gems