Retrohailing

2»

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    d-rob:
    Lasabar:
    Here's a fun way to learn!

Get a Hooker, ask for the BJ and then as she's got her mouthful ask her how she can still be "Sucking" but breathing at the same time... Those girls are the pros so they can help you. Let her finish on you (don't want to be rude) and then use the 45 minutes left of your $300 hour to smoke a nice cigar while practicing the through the nose technique...

Don't let her leave for those 45 minutes... Make her sit next to you naked or something
    Tried it during lunch. What does "mmbmbm brbl mumbumble" mean?
    "Next Time Shower First"
  • Options
    d-robd-rob Posts: 61
    Lasabar:
    d-rob:
    Lasabar:
    Here's a fun way to learn!

Get a Hooker, ask for the BJ and then as she's got her mouthful ask her how she can still be "Sucking" but breathing at the same time... Those girls are the pros so they can help you. Let her finish on you (don't want to be rude) and then use the 45 minutes left of your $300 hour to smoke a nice cigar while practicing the through the nose technique...

Don't let her leave for those 45 minutes... Make her sit next to you naked or something
    Tried it during lunch. What does "mmbmbm brbl mumbumble" mean?
    "Next Time Shower First"
    Damn. Once again burned by a bus station tranny
  • Options
    TheDrifterTheDrifter Posts: 83
    madurofan:
    +1 Really Peppery cigars start to make my eyes water if I retrohale too much. Aside from that though typically I retrohale at least half.

And I have nothing to offer as far as helping you learn how to, I've just always been able to. It was natural for me I don't know why.
    I usually use the burn on my nose as an indication I'm smoking too fast, If it's too hot to retrohale then it's too hot to get the good flavors out of it.