Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

dampfbugeleisen!!

I sent a welcome package to Lakota and got ironed out for my troubles. Awesome selection of sticks that he sent me, a bunch of new ones to try, and das boot to boot (beerfest the movie). Thank you very much sir.awesome hit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sweet, both hits are very nice. He was a little terrified when he found out about his home while deployed. Guess a little pay back was in order. Awesome!!
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    haha, gotta love Das Boot. I'll have to get me one some day
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Glad it made it to you my friend. Nothing goes unpunished. I hope you enjoy the sticks and make sure you put the boot to use.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Yet another DAS BOOT!!!!!! Awesome man, just awesome!
  • Options
    And Lakota was that written on a rite in the rain pad? I believe so......lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Ok you got me, Hey I was packing up to come back to the states and that's all that I could find. Gimme a break.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Ok you got me, Hey I was packing up to come back to the states and that's all that I could find. Gimme a break.
    Not busting your stones at all man, rite in the rain pads are the bees knees! Best notepad ever!!! I've used so many of those things and they work no matter what rain, snow, blood it doesn't matter they work awesome!
  • Options
    Yeah I like them a lot too. I usually have one on me all the time. Never know when you gotta take something down.
  • Options
    We were required to always at all times have pen and a notepad on us. Which has haunted me still, I keep a set in the jeep and in my work bag, etc...lol