Home Ratings & Reviews

Victor Sinclair Triple Corojo

Ok so this will not be a particularly long winded review...more like some comments or thoughts about this blend. I have tried this stick in the Toro size a few times and basically think the taste is great. Lots of flavor and despite the full bodied reputation I never have mine get too heavy or harsh. That is the good. The bad is I always seem to have constuction issues. The first one I tried tasted great but was so tight I couldn't even draw it. I smoked another today and while no draw issues it was a chore to keep lit and burning properly. It probably went out 3 times. So...bottom line is good tasting tobacco but there are construction problems. Not an expensive stick and probably a good thing...perhaps this is why.

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    At one time I smoked many of these and you are right the flavor is very good. It is to bad that such good tobacco is wasted on shoddy work. BTW, this stick is excellent in Robusto and Toro only. Any other version or blend of it I have ever tried was trash. There was a time that I smoked these by the box but I have given up on them now.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Okay so it wasn't just me then...that makes me feel a bit better. Yes it is too bad...there is some good leaf there and if propery constructed this could be a knockout smoke.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I've been wondering about these they look good and a nice price. What about the other varieties of Victor Sinclair.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Can't speak for those as the Triple is only one I have tried.