Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jetmech's 2000th post!

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
I know there has been some heat on the board as of late regarding post counts but I'll stick with tradition :). Can't believe I've been around for 3 years already. Got married, had ups and downs, went on deployment and just recently bought a house(the reason I haven't been posting much lately, but I'm getting better :), god knows how many trades too, just a long winded way of saying I love you guys. So onto the game!
I call this Karma Bomb and the rules are simple.
- Send me a PM(do not public post) of the name of a BOTL that is most deserving of being bombed back to the stone age(and some of you know I don't f@?k around w/ bombs).
- everyone gets to vote once
- first two people to be nominated 3 times get a complimentary missle launched at their house!
Just that easy. Love you guys, let the nominating begin:)

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    PM inbound brother, glad to see you on here more! And no you don't mess around with your bombs far too many of us have felt your wrath! lol congrats on 2k and on buying a house! You're all grown up Vinny!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    congrats on the posts. pm to ya.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on reaching 2000, pm sent.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the posts! PM sent

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on reaching 2k! Pm sent.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Congrats! Pm incoming
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on reaching 2K. PM inbound.

Marty

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations on your milestone Vinny. PM incoming.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Congrats brother. I remembered when you first joined the board. I remember your floats and definitely know you are an awesome BOTL. I haven't been around much for the last couple years but now that I'm done with school, hopefully I can get back to the board more often but in the meantime I'll be sending a PM your way with my nomination.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Jet on 2000, and Ron ! W/T/F where have you been ? Looks like your a few away from a milestone of your own. You know I won my first contest from you years ago. Hope everything is good for you.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Heat on the boards regarding post counts??? Whats this all about? I must have missed something.

Congrats on your 2000 post man, and I think I speak for everyone here in saying WE LOVE YOU TOO MAN!

Now give up the Bud Light. :-D

PM inbound...

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Don't fret about the "heat" on post counts, it was BS anyways. Congrats on your 2k!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Winner winner! I have my 2 targets! I was going to post the names but what fun would that be! I'll post tracking numbers on the fifth. Thanks for all the nominations, these two are very deserving of a belated fourth of July mortar!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    damn! I missed my chance to vote...
  • Options
    congrads brotha!!!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Winner winner! I have my 2 targets! I was going to post the names but what fun would that be! I'll post tracking numbers on the fifth. Thanks for all the nominations, these two are very deserving of a belated fourth of July mortar!
    Hey Vinny, where are those packages going?... I want to see if my horse won :)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Jetmech_63:
    Hey Vinny, where are those packages going?... I want to see if my horse won :)
    BUMP
  • Options
    Sorry bro, went on an impromptu backpack trip to the sierras....actually, check your pm, i'm still looking for addresses for these clowns...
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Sorry bro, went on an impromptu backpack trip to the sierras....actually, check your pm, i'm still looking for addresses for these clowns...
    check your PM's again Jet.