Home General Discussion

Cigar Blog

Hey everyone, hope all is well and you are looking forward to the 4th of July. I started a cigar blog a couple months back and wanted to spread the word about it now that I am really going. I review all types of cigars and wines occasionally and thought some of you might enjoy it. I have attached the link and hope you enjoy the site. http://sethshumidor.blogspot.com/

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool I'll have to check it out.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hope you'll stick around and become a part of the ccom community Seth. Welcome.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Welcome.
    One God, One Truth
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Very nice blog with lots of good info. After reading your review of the Grimalkin, I'm looking forward to locating one and giving it a shot.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    skweekz:
    Welcome! Very nice blog with lots of good info. After reading your review of the Grimalkin, I'm looking forward to locating one and giving it a shot.
    PM Sent
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    skweekz:
    PM Sent
    If you locate one let us know where...I'd like to try that one as well.

Welcome to the forum!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    dbeckom:
    amz1301:
    skweekz:
    PM Sent
    If you locate one let us know where...I'd like to try that one as well.

Welcome to the forum!
    PM sent