Home Ratings & Reviews

Cuba Libre

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know I'm pretty new to cigars, but I got to say this is one of my favorites I've tried especially after they get a few weeks in the humi. Down to my last 2 gonna have to get more soon.

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Cuba Libre, especially in the Epicure vitola. It's just a good, smooth, medium bodied cigar with tons of smoke!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    dbeckom:
    I like the Cuba Libre, especially in the Epicure vitola. It's just a good, smooth, medium bodied cigar with tons of smoke!
    Yep, same. I keep meaning to try the club corona, but I've got a ton of the Epicures, so maybe when they get low.
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    Yep, same. I keep meaning to try the club corona, but I've got a ton of the Epicures, so maybe when they get low.
    I wanna try the corona as well. I'm low on Epicures but still have several of the Brutes left. Have you tried them? They're a lil sweeter than the Epi...not too shabby. I'm not all that fond of the larger ring sticks, but the box press makes it much better.

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    I wanna try the corona as well. I'm low on Epicures but still have several of the Brutes left. Have you tried them? They're a lil sweeter than the Epi...not too shabby. I'm not all that fond of the larger ring sticks, but the box press makes it much better.
    I haven't, the big ring gauge was a bit of a turn off, but maybe I'll have to check them out sometime. They're pretty short aren't they? Might be nice when I don't have the time for a full length cigar.
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    I haven't, the big ring gauge was a bit of a turn off, but maybe I'll have to check them out sometime. They're pretty short aren't they? Might be nice when I don't have the time for a full length cigar.
    They're 4 1/2" x 60. They usually burn for about 45+ minutes...longer if you don't rush em. If you want I could send you a few to try.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't tried the brute yet, definatley sound good.
    dbeckom:
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    Russ55:
    dbeckom:
    They're 4 1/2" x 60. They usually burn for about 45+ minutes...longer if you don't rush em. If you want I could send you a few to try.
    I'm tempted to take you up on that, but no thanks, I've got a ton of cigars in the queue already that I need to try still. Thanks though.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jut ordered a box of the brutes couldn't pass up the 29$ price tag be looking to trying them out when I get home in a few weeks.
    Rhamlin:
    Jut ordered a box of the brutes couldn't pass up the 29$ price tag be looking to trying them out when I get home in a few weeks.
    I didn't like em very much right off the truck, but after a few weeks rest they were quite tasty.

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    This is THE cigar I refuse to run out of. I buy this one by the box. For those out there who haven't had the pleasure, I strongly reccomend this one. My personal favorite is the epicure.