Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Just When You Think You Know Someone

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
I asked for a few rats to help out with shipping info and what did I get? Oh I got my info but what is even funnier is the ones that ratted out their brothers and sisters got ratted out themselves. So I had no choice and picked a few to start with.

Just when you think you got a friend they will sell you down the river for a couple of sticks...ROFLMAOOOO

9101 1288 8230 0767 1048 28

9101 1501 3471 1794 6033 75

9101 7850 9140 1123 1626 58

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    I asked for a few rats to help out with shipping info and what did I get? Oh I got my info but what is even funnier is the ones that ratted out their brothers and sisters got ratted out themselves. So I had no choice and picked a few to start with.

Just when you think you got a friend they will sell you down the river for a couple of sticks...ROFLMAOOOO

9101 1288 8230 0767 1048 28

9101 1501 3471 1794 6033 75

9101 7850 9140 1123 1626 58

BAM , BAM, BAM BAM BAM, , NICE, LMAO ,
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nice work... you've got a PIF and then some headed your way my friend... yeah, I kinda called my shot... maybe it's my gut that has me feelin like Babe Ruth today...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    nice work... you've got a PIF and then some headed your way my friend... yeah, I kinda called my shot... maybe it's my gut that has me feelin like Babe Ruth today...
    I do?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    I do?
    indeed... you're my mooch, remember?
  • Options
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    I do?
    Man I forgot about that. With all the trades and drive bys I am having a hard time remember what is what. I gotta come up with a better system lol. BTW how was your weekend....did you all get to do the things you wanted?
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    LOL! I thought maybe the ones supplying info was close associates! Close associates share information and ensure the needs of other associates are met.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    I do?
    Man I forgot about that. With all the trades and drive bys I am having a hard time remember what is what. I gotta come up with a better system lol. BTW how was your weekend....did you all get to do the things you wanted?
    Thanks man... it's pretty awesome that you remember the health issues my father-in-law is dealing with... it means a lot...

we got to spend a few days down in Monterey... checked out the aquarium and spent some time at the beach... it was actually sunny! about 75 degrees... it was beautiful... plus, given the holiday weekend, there was a TON of live music to check out... he's a bass player so he was loving it... took a LOT of pictures and made some good memories
  • Options
    jr_p951:
    LOL! I thought maybe the ones supplying info was close associates! Close associates share information and ensure the needs of other associates are met.
    Say what!?....close....you wish. LOL Anybody at any given time is a potential target
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Oh man o man does payback suck. Have you got it coming to you.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    Oh man o man does payback suck. Have you got it coming to you.
    You seem like a smart guy....you sure you want to go there?
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Smart enough for you not to see it coming.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Man this crazy guy got me to give up my addy by pulling a trick from my bag of oh I need it for my bork-o-dex. He nailed me with 5 awesome sticks and a note from gangster sesame street. 5 Vegas AAA, Padilla I'm not sure which one sorry lol, Romeo Reserva Maduro, Flor de Oliva and a Sungrown label! All I can say is thanks brother!!!