Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Brand

Over Holidays, someone handed me a cigar with the "Kaluha" label on it.  Finally had the courage to try it this past weekend, not too bad but a little sweet.  does anyone know where or how I can order these? Could not find on cigar.com, and unfortunatly did not keep label.

Comments

• Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Nope. Looked around - it appears they stopped production with Drew estates. I am sure there is some floating around someplace - but didn't see any...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Kahluha cigars are made by Drew Estates. As for where you can find them, I can't help you much there...the one site I checked was sold out.

edit: looks like I got beaten to the punch. :)
  • Options
    Looks like Drew Estate discontinued them and replaced them with Tabak Especial. Description is nearly identical.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a look at CigarCyclopedia.com.  There's a section of it that deals with finding out who the different manufacturers and distributors are for just about any cigar you can mention.  I've learned a heckuva lot from that website.

There may still be a distributor out there who has some of those on hand.  It can't hurt to look. 

Marty
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    They have been discontinued but a lot of B&M still have them-but you better get them quick--just like land ,there's no more being made
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Looks like I found some info....supposedly the Kahlua has been replaced by the "TABAK ESPECIAL"

It's still made by Drew Estate, so I imagine they would be similar.

I found a websie that carries these Tabak's. If you want, PM me and I can give you this site.
  • Options
    CCOM carried the Tabak Especial. Click here.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I've got several that I would part with. PM me if you want to work something out..
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Joe...I totally didn't see that! I guess you CAN get them here!
  • Options
    Yeah, I thought I had remembered seeing the page for it, probably because it is all fancied out. I wonder how much Drew Estates had to bribe ccom to get a custom page. :)