Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

looking for kristoff cigars

just had my first kristoff criollo................loved it, very tasty , nice thick smoke....... wanted to try the rest of the kristoff line.........i have many cigars to trade. pm me if interested.....thanks guys

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    pm sent
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    robbyras:
    pm sent
    ya hump, holding out on me.

i just had Tim send me a bunch of corona's. In my order, I added the Kristoff Cirolo, Warlock, Tat Miami, Ashton VSG Gorda, Cain Daytona and the LFD Air Bender...all corona's. That Kristoff looks really nice and can't wait to give that a go.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I have some Kristoff maduro churchills. They're a little tight drawed but I find them very aromatic and tasty. Was the first box of cigars I ever purchased. Send me a PM if you're interested.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Mperconte:
    robbyras:
    pm sent
    ya hump, holding out on me.

i just had Tim send me a bunch of corona's. In my order, I added the Kristoff Cirolo, Warlock, Tat Miami, Ashton VSG Gorda, Cain Daytona and the LFD Air Bender...all corona's. That Kristoff looks really nice and can't wait to give that a go.
    ha! I just got a bunch on the JAM the other day... they are on their way so, technically, I wasn't holding out =)