Home Cigar 101
Options

MY FATHER EL HIJO

smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else heard news about these being released in August. They look damn good and I love the MY FATHER line.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Just got an email about them today. Apparently it is going to be another exclusive release from the folks that brought us the Tat Anarchy. Box pressed with an unfinished foot...sounds delicious, hope I can spare the coin when they drop.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Just did a search on these, thanks for the heads up. Ordered a fiver for preorder ship in August and they are exclusive to that site. Not into " exclusives" but these are legit and different enough to warrant a buy.
  • Options
    BlueRings:
    Just did a search on these, thanks for the heads up. Ordered a fiver for preorder ship in August and they are exclusive to that site. Not into " exclusives" but these are legit and different enough to warrant a buy.
    Yeah I saw the "exclusive" part and didnt want to give props to another site on here but I figured guys would google it and find it themselves.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, the only question is only a 5 pack or a box...............................Like there is really a choice, LOL.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Really, the only question is only a 5 pack or a box...............................Like there is really a choice, LOL.
    +1
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the heads up i put in for a 5er , read a review and was a 5 outta 5 on them
  • Options
    jj20030:
    thanks for the heads up i put in for a 5er , read a review and was a 5 outta 5 on them
    Glad I could help out. I think I'm going in on at least a 5 pk
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    bandyt09:
    +1

Box has been ordered.......
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    smoke em if you got em:
    bandyt09:
    +1

Box has been ordered.......
    Sweet...all you guys owe me one..j/k
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Looking forward to them. Loved the Anarchy and the SI-15.