• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    winner winner chicken dinner?
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    +325
  • Options
    acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    Joined 6-15-11 I'm gonna guess you will come in at +$400.00. Good Luck Zeebra
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    down 1250.00
    Well we have a winner here! Unfortunately it was a negative amount of $1350 and jj is off by $100.

Just horrible time at Harrahs. Even switched a few tables trying to change my luck, but it felt like every table was bad. Felt like I was always fighting back to be up and never ever was given a chance to build any kind of momentum. All is well, still had a great time.

JJ, shoot over your addy bro, you still gonna be taken care of! LOL.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    jj20030:
    down 1250.00
    Well we have a winner here! Unfortunately it was a negative amount of $1350 and jj is off by $100.

Just horrible time at Harrahs. Even switched a few tables trying to change my luck, but it felt like every table was bad. Felt like I was always fighting back to be up and never ever was given a chance to build any kind of momentum. All is well, still had a great time.

hey hey hey, i just sent off 2 boxes and getting one back, sorry your loss is my gain bro. !, lol ,,thanks , pm comin , thew way i came up with 1,250.00 was awhile back i went to coushatta and took 2000.00 cash, blew about 800.00 and came back with the rest
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    zeebra:
    jj20030:
    down 1250.00

Sorry about that man, that really sucks actually. Contrats to jj, thanks for the contest and at least you had a great time . . .
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my contest winnings today, some great smokes ived had and some i wanted to try + a strat. too, thanks, zeebra! image