Options

time for another guessing contest, lol

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Third guess......$2.50
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Some hints on the job/work would have narrowed it down a bit, so my shot in the dark will be $212.00.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing to do with job/work,had a settlement and after everyone was paid off, i got my share and some expenses worth almost 3 grand were paid, they sent me a letter showing that i still owed the 3 grand but they forgot a lot of the expenses were paid up front awhile back. after my lawyer tallied everything up with them they both agreed i overpaid them and im due that amount back
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    second guess: $72.18
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    third guess....$39.89
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    3rd guess...$889.00
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd guess- $177

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    3rd guess $327
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Second Guess $129.08
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    2nd guess: $0.50
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    2nd guess: $7.69
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd guess... $31.27

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Forth guess.....$1250.00
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    third guess: 3 cents
  • Options
    contest till midnight my time which is central time , ill check in the morning and post winners early so check early to see so you can pm me your addy so i can get out asap, usps with conformation #
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jj20030:
    contest till midnight my time which is central time , ill check in the morning and post winners early so check early to see so you can pm me your addy so i can get out asap, usps with conformation #
    I feel rather weird betting on your Vegas fortunes but I will remain optimistic and say that you come home with $575 to the good. If you don't... sorry JJ but I am trying to keep a good thought. Hope it does work out for you bro'.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Final guess...$1800.01
  • Options
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    I feel rather weird betting on your Vegas fortunes but I will remain optimistic and say that you come home with $575 to the good. If you don't... sorry JJ but I am trying to keep a good thought. Hope it does work out for you bro'.
    nothing to do with gambling. read back a couple post i referenced to it > nothing to do with job/work,had a settlement and after everyone was paid off, i got my share and some expenses worth almost 3 grand were paid, they sent me a letter showing that i still owed the 3 grand but they forgot a lot of the expenses were paid up front awhile back. after my lawyer tallied everything up with them they both agreed i overpaid them and im due that amount back
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jj20030:
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    nothing to do with gambling. read back a couple post i referenced to it > nothing to do with job/work,had a settlement and after everyone was paid off, i got my share and some expenses worth almost 3 grand were paid, they sent me a letter showing that i still owed the 3 grand but they forgot a lot of the expenses were paid up front awhile back. after my lawyer tallied everything up with them they both agreed i overpaid them and im due that amount back
    Oh Damn. Sorry JJ. I will stick to my guess, but I got this one confused with a different post. Did I just dream that Vegas thing up or what?

There is so much mayhem going on around here lately I can't even keep them straight anymore.

So I feel better about my guess anyway JJ, good luck, I hope you get it in good time. You're not thinking of going to Vegas or anything are you LMAO?
  • Options
    4th guess...$679.00
  • Options
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    Oh Damn. Sorry JJ. I will stick to my guess, but I got this one confused with a different post. Did I just dream that Vegas thing up or what?

There is so much mayhem going on around here lately I can't even keep them straight anymore.

So I feel better about my guess anyway JJ, good luck, I hope you get it in good time. You're not thinking of going to Vegas or anything are you LMAO?
    Laker I believe you're thinking of Zeebra's contest he has goin. Lol
  • Options
    ok, i will be getting the amount of $1,401.58 back so without going over closest was t_evan50 with 1,250.00 as top winner and vulchor as runner up with 987.50 . i already have both your addys and ill get these out this morning. congrats
  • Options
    Ah sweet. Thanks JJ for the contest.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners; nice contest jj! And to think I was only off by $1,400.69. Sooooo close...lol
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks man, nice way to start a Monday----whaaaaaa Hoooooo
  • Options
    Congrats T and Vulchor. Good job
  • Options
    Congrats guys and thanks jj for the contest
  • Options
    acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    I'm guessing $48 32