Home General Discussion

Popped My Box Cherry!!

Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
Well today I finally did it. I POPPED my box cherry! I called in and Andrew took my order. What was it you ask? I ordered a box of MOW Puro's. Included in that order were a bunch of other sticks and accessories. My biggest order to date. I can't wait to get it all in. I just hope that the wife isn't home when it arrives.

Rob

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bobbo2009:
    Well today I finally did it. I POPPED my box cherry! I called in and Andrew took my order. What was it you ask? I ordered a box of MOW Puro's. Included in that order were a bunch of other sticks and accessories. My biggest order to date. I can't wait to get it all in. I just hope that the wife isn't home when it arrives.

Rob

Rob,
    Great box to pop your cherry on, congrats!

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    cant go wrong with the Puro's!! ..... You just reminded me, I need to get a box!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree good purchase bro! You're gonna love em. This was the second box I had ever bought after the LHCOF.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Nice Purchase! My first box wasn't nearly as good!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Bobbo2009:
    I just hope that the wife isn't home when it arrives.

Rob
    Very simple - you just say that this is a "trade" with some of the fellows from the forum, orchestrated by by Ccom - a new "service" so to speak.....................it's just a tiny white lie.....................you are "trading"...........your $$ for Ccom sticks................

Hate to admit I did something similar about a week ago............Ccom sticks came into the shop.......I wasn't quick enough to intercept the mail lady outside......

wife - "you bought MORE cigars?!"
    me - "heck no honey! I have enough! This is just one of those stupid "bomb things" that some of the guys send out
    wife - "oh..........you guys are weird........"
    me - "yeah, I know....."

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Welcome to the club my friend. Welcome!

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bobbo2009:

Rob
    Thats great bro. Enjoy the puros they are excellent. They were my 2nd ever box purchase first was a box of ccom brazliian labels.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hey Bobbo, where you from in IL? Anywhere near Chicago?

I love the MOW PAs. One of my favorite smokes.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Great first box, my first was a CAO Brazilia Gol!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nice! Congratulations brother. It's a slippery slope, as with every new step you take in this hobby. I remember my first box... and now I buy by the box as often as I buy singles.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    Bobbo2009:

Rob
    Very simple - you just say that this is a "trade" with some of the fellows from the forum, orchestrated by by Ccom - a new "service" so to speak.....................it's just a tiny white lie.....................you are "trading"...........your $$ for Ccom sticks................

Hate to admit I did something similar about a week ago............Ccom sticks came into the shop.......I wasn't quick enough to intercept the mail lady outside......

me - "heck no honey! I have enough! This is just one of those stupid "bomb things" that some of the guys send out
    me - "yeah, I know....."

Are you saying you LIED to your wife? I can't believe this...;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Oh man, while I was living with my parents I got "bombed" far more often than I really did when they would quiz me about the ridiculous amount of cigars that were showing up in the mail. What they don't know about my finances won't hurt them.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    Bobbo2009:

Rob

me - "yeah, I know....."

Yep. I've had almost that exact same conversation with her.

Rob
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, good purchase. Don't forget to hide the reciept, keep peace in the valley.