Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking to get a little trade going

Looking to get on this good traders list I hear so much about so I figure what better way to to make some trades. So I'm looking to do a couple trades I send you about 5 or so sticks and when you get them you send me back what you feel is appropriate. I tend to prefer full bodied cigars but am not too picky on what I get since I'm always down to try new cigars. I'm not too picky and you'll get a sense of what I like from what I send.

So I need a couple participants, first two to reply I'll confim it with a pm then I'll be shipping them out most likely tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill play, pm sent
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    replied!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm game

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    I'm game
    pm sent
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    Got room for one more?
  • Options
    adros:
    Got room for one more?
    Supplies will be a bit low after sending these two trades out but I should be placing an order soon and you will be the first person I hit up for my next trade if thats good with you
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    danielruas:
    adros:
    Got room for one more?
    Supplies will be a bit low after sending these two trades out but I should be placing an order soon and you will be the first person I hit up for my next trade if thats good with you
    Low supplies! Outrageous. Something should be done about this.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    beatnic:
    danielruas:
    adros:
    Got room for one more?
    +1 to that. Danielruas....pm me your addy
  • Options
    bip:
    beatnic:
    danielruas:
    adros:
    Got room for one more?
    Growing up my mother always told me not to give my address out to strangers, I never was too good at listening to her. pm sent. Got a baaaad feeling about this one.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    bip:
    beatnic:
    danielruas:
    adros:
    Got room for one more?
    Growing up my mother always told me not to give my address out to strangers, I never was too good at listening to her. pm sent. Got a baaaad feeling about this one.
    I'll have to see what I can do about that!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    pm with dc#'s sent to both dwayne and jj
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my trade today from danielruas , 5 great smokes, boxing yours up now to ship, thanks, jj image
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Dan, you're close enough to Plaistow. I'll shoot you a PM next time I'm gonna be up in that area. We could meet up at Federal Cigar and see if Rasch is around for a mini herf.
  • Options
    Hope you enjoy those jj.

Rob, I'm about 35 mins from Plaistow so yeah definitely let me know.