• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Replied. Thanks dude.
  • Options
    More mail to you Alex.
  • Options
    brewsterbrewster Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Thanks (again) Alex. I joined the cigar club a few months back and you sent a bonus trio of Man O' War Armadas with my first month subscription. Nice! This month's surprise was out of the blue however... Three MORE Armadas PLUS a really cool Cusano Cutter. I don't know how I became the beneficiary of this awesome windfall. However, if you want it back you'll have to come to my house and pry it out of my hands. I'm considering it an extra bonus just for associating with a great cigar house like Cigar.com Best regards.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    brewster:
    Thanks (again) Alex. I joined the cigar club a few months back and you sent a bonus trio of Man O' War Armadas with my first month subscription. Nice! This month's surprise was out of the blue however... Three MORE Armadas PLUS a really cool Cusano Cutter. I don't know how I became the beneficiary of this awesome windfall. However, if you want it back you'll have to come to my house and pry it out of my hands. I'm considering it an extra bonus just for associating with a great cigar house like Cigar.com Best regards.
    sounds like you got a good deal. Stick around here on the forum so we can get to know you, welcome.
  • Options
    brewsterbrewster Posts: 2 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    sounds like you got a good deal. Stick around here on the forum so we can get to know you, welcome.
    Thankyou Bill, I just haven't commented much before. Usually my mouth is too full of cigar to say much anyway. It's great to be among so many other brothers and sisters of the leaf.
  • Options
    Alex, you have PM's.