Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone from Dallas?

I just found out today I'm driving to Dallas tomorrow morning to help my sister move. I'll be staying until Tuesday. Is there anything I should try to visit while I'm down there? I don't know crap about Dallas.

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison! Best cigar shop in the dfw area and they serve an awesome Cuban Sandwich! Alienmisprint can't attest to this as well. Also the Havana Social Club near the American Airlines Center is a cool place, but its pretty pricey. If you have any questions just shoot me a pm and I'll be more than happy to help you out. I've lived in the Dallas area for several years and have been going there all my life.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison! Best cigar shop in the dfw area and they serve an awesome Cuban Sandwich! Alienmisprint can't attest to this as well. Also the Havana Social Club near the American Airlines Center is a cool place, but its pretty pricey. If you have any questions just shoot me a pm and I'll be more than happy to help you out. I've lived in the Dallas area for several years and have been going there all my life.
    +1 on this.....amazing humidor, very friendly staff, good prices, and yes, the Cuban sandwich is downright heavenly. I highly recommend giving Elite a visit.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Cowboys....... if you like cowboy bars that is.
  • Options
    GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    I'll have to check those out if I get the time. I got here later than expected, maybe I can fit it in after we move her in. Thanks for the suggestions.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I had my friend Debbie go to Dallas once... She said she smoked SO MANY cigars that she got Lockjaw...

If you want I can ask her where she went around town?
  • Options
    GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    I just got back to St. Louis. I was only in Dallas to move in my sister into her new apartment. I did find time to pick up a Ruination and get some really nice BBQ. One thing I found really odd was most of the BBQ joints served St. Louis style BBQ. What the heck is up with that?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    If Im not mistaken Lassie didnt she focus on strickly going downtown? The guys kept coming downtown all night if I remember correctly------might be a different Debbie, not sure.