Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles

image This 4 5/8

Comments

• Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Hi Brian, Just want to say I enjoy your reviews and use them as a reference point as I develop my palate. The fact that you don't show favoritism and are still willing to point out flaws in donated smokes/smoking accessories really lends credibility to what you do. Thanks and please keep up the great work!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Man, you've gotta try another one. I've had about three of them and have had no draw problems, sounds like just a bad one. These and the MoW Puro's have really gotten me into smaller ring gauges.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Man, you've gotta try another one. I've had about three of them and have had no draw problems, sounds like just a bad one. These and the MoW Puro's have really gotten me into smaller ring gauges.

+1 to this...all of this
  • Options
    Good to know, but I'm gun-shy.  I've had two Tatuaje Miami Tainos and a My Father 2011 Limited Edition recently, each of which was plugged enough for me to put 'em down half-way through.  If I'm going to spend a lot of money on an unhealthy bad habit, I at least want the draw to be easy.  Strange, since everyone raves about the DPG-made cigars, and the My Father No. 1 is one of the most perfect-performing cigars I've ever had.  Anyway, I will try the Tatuaje Havana VI and keep my fingers crossed.  Thanks for the post!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    GLPartoyan:
    Good to know, but I'm gun-shy.  I've had two Tatuaje Miami Tainos and a My Father 2011 Limited Edition recently, each of which was plugged enough for me to put 'em down half-way through.  If I'm going to spend a lot of money on an unhealthy bad habit, I at least want the draw to be easy.  Strange, since everyone raves about the DPG-made cigars, and the My Father No. 1 is one of the most perfect-performing cigars I've ever had.  Anyway, I will try the Tatuaje Havana VI and keep my fingers crossed.  Thanks for the post!
    That sucks, I've never had anything close to a draw problem with any tat or my father... or any other DPG stick for that matter... you have some horrible luck, my friend.

but, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!