Home Non Cigar Related
Options

FREE CD Contest – Chuck Weirich – You Don’t Know Me

FREE CD – Chuck Weirich – You Don’t Know Me This is a contest for a free CD of Chuck Weirich’s debut album, You Don’t Know Me! Those of you that know me know I’m in to smooth Jazz, especially instrumental. I actually listen to it about 90% of my day, as I work and edit my photos! Chuck has been a friend for a few years since I’ve been in the Tampa wedding scene, that’s how we met, he does a lot of live events including weddings, performing his jazz. As good as I’ve always thought he sounded live, this mastered recording really blew my expectations out of the water! The whole disc is filled with top notch players and tracks, with a wide range of classics that any jazz lover is sure to recognize and enjoy. Chuck has a masterful talent and completely plays by ear – he’s a true natural artist and has quite the gift. Enter the contest HERE

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd enter but I won't be bothered with all the social networking crap so my puny little single chance will probably be swarmed-over by folks who have the time for Twitter, Honk, and all those others.

Thanks for the offer, though.

Marty