Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Who was it?

Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
Own up now. I got hit this weekend with a random bomb. Included was a Gurkha Beauty, which I've been meaning to purchase, so I must say thank you. Now, just let me know who it was so I don't have to go through the work of finding you. An Italian always has his ways. Watch your humidor...

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like madurofan would say " probably one of those with the cute little names " lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Oh Damn someone done f'd up big time!!! IT WASNT ME, I was home making cannoli's.....MMMMMM Oh man they're good,,, Fahgettaboudit,, ciao
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    I have the inside scoop that it was The Kid!!!!!!
  • Options
    bip:
    I have the inside scoop that it was The Kid!!!!!!
    Oh No.. Dont believe him, he's using reverse, reverse, reverse psychology man. I think it was him... BIP, Im gonna get you!!!!!! Use your sources Rob1110, you'll find I'm being framed.......
  • Options
    How can a dude not name Roger, be framed?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    Own up now. I got hit this weekend with a random bomb. Included was a Gurkha Beauty, which I've been meaning to purchase, so I must say thank you. Now, just let me know who it was so I don't have to go through the work of finding you. An Italian always has his ways. Watch your humidor...
    Since my package was late going out to you I hired an assassin (it was free actually) to smack you a little. I won't give him up unless he wants to come forward himself. Actually for a Viaje Cigar I would sell out any of you suckers.
  • Options
    I'm gonna have to ask around and start slingin bombs then.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    I didn't mean to start a war. I just wanted to show you my appreciation for everything you have sent me. You put a lot of time and thought into that last one and it meant a lot to me.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Rob1110:
    I didn't mean to start a war. I just wanted to show you my appreciation for everything you have sent me. You put a lot of time and thought into that last one and it meant a lot to me.
    LOL, No war,, Just didnt want any goodfella's payin me a little visit,,, Theys gots ways yaknow.... I could turn the ignition key to my truck and Klablooie next things I knows.. fahgettaboudit.. IM smoking on a Sopranos . Oh and thanks for the heads up with the Vijae,, Sheesh. We wont be doing any bank jobs....Ill be seeing ya Bip...realsoons ;o)
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jsnake:
    Rob1110:
    LOL, No war,, Just didnt want any goodfella's payin me a little visit,,, Theys gots ways yaknow.... I could turn the ignition key to my truck and Klablooie next things I knows.. fahgettaboudit.. IM smoking on a Sopranos . Oh and thanks for the heads up with the Vijae,, Sheesh. We wont be doing any bank jobs....Ill be seeing ya Bip...realsoons ;o)
    You live any where near Tacoma? Trying to get another herf with Shotgun John going tomorrow night. You interested if you live near?
  • Options
    bip:
    The Kid:
    jsnake:
    Rob1110:
    You live any where near Tacoma? Trying to get another herf with Shotgun John going tomorrow night. You interested if you live near?
    ...mmHMM, Shotgun John ey, yea I bet.. Lemme guess Fast Freddie and Jimmy Two Fingers will be waitin for me with room in the trunk... I knows a setup when I sees one... LOL.... Wow Thank you for the invite. I actually would love to herf with you guys, But I wont be able to make this time. Going on a little road trip Wed.. I am up near Everett, Thanks again guys really appreciate it..
  • Options
    All set. JSnake has fessed up. Thanks for the extra sticks, brother. Hope things turn around for you.