Home Ratings & Reviews

Nica Libre Ccom email offer

KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
Ccom email offer on these
Nica Libre Massive 7"x50 Box-Pressed Churchills Only $1.99 Each

Anyone tried these? - they look mighty good - I'm on the fence...............

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I've never had the Nica Libre Churchill, but Nica Libre in general is pretty good for the money. Flavors can be a bit inconsistent for some reason, but they're still great. One stick will be a spice bomb, the second could have dark cherry, chocolate, and earth, and the third might have wood, spice, earth, and chocolate.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The price is great, I havent had them in that vitola either. What kind of smokes do you like??
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    The price is great, I havent had them in that vitola either. What kind of smokes do you like??
    Looks like theyre sold out,, 10 for 20 not a bad deal at all
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Never had the Churchill, but I'm a big fan of the Principe size. A nice smoke for when you don't have the time for a larger vitola.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I smoked the Churchill the other evening and it had a very nice draw, even burn and tasty all the way to the nub.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Looks like theyre sold out,, 10 for 20 not a bad deal at all

That's what I get for sitting on the fence................
    Oh well, I'll have more $$ for when those Cohiba Red Dot Coronas come on sale again.........one of my top three for sure......................so far....................
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They still have the Double Perfecto for the same price

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • dbeckom:
    They still have the Double Perfecto for the same price
    Jeez, every time I try to hold off, I get sucked in again. Double Perfecto at this price is fantastic! These things are a little more potent (to me) than the original sizes, and they last a lot longer. To me, as much as I like the other sizes, they tend to smoke a little fast.

I wish I had space for more, but I'll have to stick with a 10-pack.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Hey king you can call in and get this price on any vitola all the time.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I sent this to a coworker. We just started to really get into cigars. All he smokes now is some Punch maduro which is a smaller size. I told him to try the nica libre since he thinks he likes maduros.