Home General Discussion
Options

Man O War Epicness

ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
So on Sunday Icedguardian and his gf came over to do a herf. This was no regular herf, this my friends was a MOW Badge herf. We had an awesome time! Breakfast burritos, pizza, poker, black jack and great conversation with great people. As a few of you know I like to chain smoke MOW when I do this. So I decided I needed to 1 up myself from last time, http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/170505.aspx. So I did in this order all 7 back to back using my MOW Cutter and Lighter:

MOW Maduro 6 x 60
MOW Armada 6.5 x 56 (thanks Icedguardian for hooking me up with this as a gift awhile back)
MOW Ruination Double Happiness 10 x 48
MOW Original Double Happiness 10 x 48 (thanks to Jetmech for the DH's that he traded me awhile back)
MOW Special Edition 7.1 x 58 (this had been aging since before my last badge)
MOW Virtue 6 x 60
MOW Puro Authentico 5 x 42 (thanks Smoke em if ya got em, he hooked me up with one awhile back for just this reason)

Pics:
The Spoils of War
Celebrated with a Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA

Now I know some of you will think this was a waste of time, money and cigars. Honestly I enjoyed every single one of them. It was all about a challenge and having fun with it while enjoying some great smokes.

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    You, my friend, are out of control! That is like a week's worth of smokes for me.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Holy Crap Dude. Congrats?
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    OMFG, You sick Bast@rd!!!

Surely that will get you a MOW badge with clusters, a country club membership and an invitation to the officers club.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    That's pretty crazy! Glad you had a good time and enjoyed them!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    That's **** hardcore!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    tell me when you can taste food again.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    I was thinking the same thing!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Thanks guys!

kuzi16:
    Funny you should say that, I can taste food just fine surprisingly. My beer that night tasted a little different, could have been that batch haven't had any others out of it, but I actually just ate my second meal of the day and it tasted like it always does and all the others have tasted fine. I'm pretty surprised I figured I wouldn't be able to for awhile...lol I guess it was plenty of fluids during that that have saved me
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done young man
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Amazing. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Time, money and cigars that are enjoyed are never wasted.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    JCizzle:
    You, my friend, are out of control! That is like a week's worth of smokes for me.
    LOL, man thats like a month or two's worth of cigars for me. thats f'ing cool though enfidel, good for you man. does AJ even have that version of the badge? hahaha

on a side note, I'm glad to see the MOW badge back in the chatter I've been aging/resting one each of the original 3 for a while to pick up the orignal badge. one of these days . . . .
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I name you Mr MoW.

I also throw down this for you. Join me for Tough Mudder in Dec and we will spend the day that night smoking through MoW's.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Thats just nuts man. I would have ended up in the ER. Congrats tho. Always nice to reach a personal goal. LOL.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I can feel my throat tightening as I type. Jesus man, Ridiculous.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    DAMN! Congrats on that epic day. From the looks of it you have achieved greatness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    They need to change the name of those cigars to Man of Peace because you conquered their **** in one day. You sir, are a living legend.
  • Options
    Thanks everybody! Ross if it wasn't so far away I def would brother. I couldn't even get a week off to go to the beach because we are understaffed and it doesn't look to be improving...lol
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    xmacro:
    LMFAO!!! Classic. MoW should send you a prize pack or something for accomplishing that feat.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    You sick Basturd! What was the total smoking time for this feat?

Yup, you sick basturd is all I can come up with lmao.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    wow... i mean... wow
  • Options
    laker1963:

lol uhhh i wanna say around 12 hours i did them all in.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    ENFIDL:
    laker1963:

lol uhhh i wanna say around 12 hours i did them all in.
    LMAO. Now THAT is a full day !
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    It's a good thing you can't get time off to go to the beach... You'd get "Sand in your Badge!"
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Wow dude, you are THE MAN OF WAR!!!

I would be cringed over in the fetal position holding my stomach and drooling if I had attempted that.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    That was a waste of time, money and cigars!

Just kidding E - YOU DA MAN! All hail the God of War!!! :-)

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Sniper:
    That was a waste of time, money and cigars!
    Wow.... just realized that it was my wife's voice I heard when I typed that! LMAO!
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    notice how Iceguard hasn't posted on here yet? Did he come out of the coma yet?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

Yeah! I'll second that. Your taste buds belong in the ICU for a few days I think. LOL

Marty

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Dear god, I would puke my guts out if I did that.