Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

very silly contest

good morning Gents!

so I'm in a really good mood today and I've decided to host a little contest... all you have to do is answer the question below... the winner will get a nice package to enjoy and the opportunity to name someone to get bombed... sound good? standard rules apply (over 25 posts and on "The List")

Here is the question:
For Christmas, my wife got me a set of coffee mugs featuring characters from a popular movie and/or book that she knows I am fond of. Each much features 2 characters... Which 2 are on today's mug?

as we go I will post clues... 1 guess per person per clue... GO!

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Star Trek: Captain Kirk and Spock?
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    donald and daffy duck
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Sam and Frodo
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    harry potter and hermione
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    zim and gir

wait... thats not a movie.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skid & Mudflap

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nothing yet... in fact only one guess was even close... i'll put a clue up later today
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Yoda and Darth Vader
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Debbie and Dallas.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Luke and Obi-wan kenobi
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Luke and Darth Vader
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    Debbie and Dallas.
    HA! bot sure I could drink out of that mug...

so the right movie has been named, but not the right characters... the 2 characters in question are tied to each other throughout the story
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Rorschach and that Blue energy dude.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Gimli and Gandalph?
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    Rorschach and that Blue energy dude.
    ha... i don't know why this was funny to me, but it was... the firs time i watched that movie, I couldn't get past his blue junk swingin all over the place... I mean, we get it, he's naked... great movie though...
  • Options
    smeagol and frodo?
  • Options
    smeagol (gollum) and frodo
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    R2D2 and C3PO
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Luke and Leah
  • Options
    Boba Fett and Han Solo
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    han and chewbaca
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Boba Fett and Han Solo
    Winner!

I was hoping this would go longer, but I guess not...

PM me with your info and who you want me to bomb... might be helpful if you have their info handy as well...

Thanks for playing guys!
  • Options
    "I will bet all my Star Wars Cards. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."

This is actually what I based my guess on. Watching endless hours of Family Guy finally payed off. Thanks for the contest Rob, I'll shoot you a PM later with my target.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    "I will bet all my Star Wars Cards. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."

This is actually what I based my guess on. Watching endless hours of Family Guy finally payed off. Thanks for the contest Rob, I'll shoot you a PM later with my target.
    NICE... gotta love the Fett man! these mugs are ridiculous... she got them as a joke and now I use them every day... i'll just never grow up
  • Options
    PM sent Rob.
  • Options
    ok... Winner and his mark have been targeted... set to launch in the next 24-48 hours... thanks again for playing
  • Options
    ok... so it took a little longer than 48 hours... but they launched today... one package to Tony and one package to a BORK of Tony's choosing...

0310 2640 0000 2455 2448
    0310 2640 0000 2455 2455
    ,br> hope you guys enjoy!
  • Options
    Is it goin to Tony or Troy? :) Its amazing how many people call me Tony. Lol. Not just here, everywhere. Thanks again Rob.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Is it goin to Tony or Troy? :) Its amazing how many people call me Tony. Lol. Not just here, everywhere. Thanks again Rob.
    well... not only did I call you Tony, I'm pretty sure I addressed it to Tony... man, my wife is right... some time i just DON'T pay attention!
  • Options
    Not a problem and yea I don't pay attention either......to my wife.