Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

need a botls addy

I want to send a particular botl a little sumthin sumthin. I never talked or traded with him, just been watching and paying attention to what he says and how he treats others and I wanna show my appreciation for that. Please pm me and help me spread the love. thanks

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM Coming
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    pm replied thak you
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    no worries... you should be set
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Wow.... somebody doing it the old fashioned way instead of using the Bork-O-Dex??? COOL!

• Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    I don't have a bork-O Dex or anything borking at all. Should I consider myself bork challenged?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    I don't have a bork-O Dex or anything borking at all. Should I consider myself bork challenged?
    LMAO
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    adros:
    I want to send a particular botl a little sumthin sumthin. I never talked or traded with him, just been watching and paying attention to what he says and how he treats others and I wanna show my appreciation for that. Please pm me and help me spread the love. thanks

That's a very stand-up thing to do. Way to be, brother!
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Can everyone get in on the suspected target...I haven't bombed anyone in a while and I have plenty of ammo.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Wow.... somebody doing it the old fashioned way instead of using the Bork-O-Dex??? COOL!

LMAO Bork-O-Dex!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Well played brother! Love seeing stuff like this!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mperconte:
    Can everyone get in on the suspected target...I haven't bombed anyone in a while and I have plenty of ammo.

If you have plenty of ammo, pick a brother and hit 'em. I've got plenty of addy's, all you need to do is PM me. If I ain't got it, I'll get it.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Help, I need an addy asap.. I had it but cant find it,,,Please PM
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Help, I need an addy asap.. I had it but cant find it,,,Please PM
    PM sent
  • Options
    Pm replied,,Hey do you have a master list you cand send me??
  • Options
    Another Pm to ya Sniper
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rudy, did you get what you were lookin for?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Shoot me a pm for my version of the Bork-O-Dex, although I believe ENFIDEL and dbeckom both have lists that are more up-to-date than mine.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Shoot me a pm for my version of the Bork-O-Dex, although I believe ENFIDEL and dbeckom both have lists that are more up-to-date than mine.

I need to send E my newly updated list. I took his old one and added all the new guys. I've gotta add a few new names I just got in.

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    The Sniper:

I need to send E my newly updated list. I took his old one and added all the new guys. I've gotta add a few new names I just got in.

Please put me on the distro list when you finish up. PM coming with email addy.

• Options
    dbeckom:
    UHH,,, No not yet,,Im still in negotiations!!!,,And Im pretty sure no-one has it, however I would enjoy a copy of your supreme master list though..Thank You
  • Options
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    UHH,,, No not yet,,Im still in negotiations!!!,,And Im pretty sure no-one has it, however I would enjoy a copy of your supreme master list though..Thank You
    Just in case right? LOL :-D

• Options
    The Sniper:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

Rudy, send me a pm. There's a good chance I have it, if not I can probably get it!

• Options
    dbeckom:
    The Sniper:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:

Rudy, send me a pm. There's a good chance I have it, if not I can probably get it!

Scratch that...pm sent