Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ZEEBRA=BOTL

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
This guy is the F****** Man, point blank. If you have a opportunity to do business with him, do it. TRADE, PASS, SPLIT, hell BOMB his a** for just being him. Do it, THANKS for being patient and not calling me out. I mean, we all know what would have happen if you did, lol. But seriously, I was in transit and you waited. Good communication is key my friends, remember that..................

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    1st of all Rick, I would not call you out, you know that, I know that.

2nd of all, this is the least someone can offer you for the services you and all the other service men/women you guys provide for the USA!

3rd of all, like I said, just a simple "thanks" is good for me!

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice fellas. I feel the love in here.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I think the title of this thread really says more than anything else I can say.. Received this incredible bomb from Zeebra today. Thank You Zee!!! Truly appreciated..
    Stay Cool brother.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Awesome!
  • Options
    I also was bombed....Bad....Nuclear in fact. If I could post pictures I would, but what can I say I don't know how. Anyways he knows what he sent and one of them is one of the hardest to find smokes out there! Thanks again and return fire is coming very soon Z!
  • Options
    Zee is first class, all day every day. Cant say enough good things about him...great BOTL!! reminds me, I need to PM him....
  • Options
    joshvoigt:
    I also was bombed....Bad....Nuclear in fact. If I could post pictures I would, but what can I say I don't know how. Anyways he knows what he sent and one of them is one of the hardest to find smokes out there! Thanks again and return fire is coming very soon Z!
    PM sent Josh
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Yes he is.. we have worked out a couple deals and he has been great..
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Zeebra and thank you for taking care of these brothers and keeping this place the way it is! Thank you!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    That's what it's all about. I just stumbled onto this site after a bad experience with a different site. I was upset with how the situation I had was handled but honestly I'm glad it happened because any amount of frustration was worth it to find this forum. I've only been here a couple weeks and already was bombed, involved in two trades and the Pay it Forward and Movie Trivia thread as we speak.

It's funny because I remember just being happy to have gotten back into cigars a few months back. Not too long before finding the forum and joining I was having a cigar one night and just remember thinking to myself, "how much better can it get than to be able to enjoy a great cigar"? Well, I found my answer after joining here because everything you guys do adds so much more to the hobby and makes it just that much better. Very honored to be a part of such a great group of people and you all rock.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Another thing that needs to be said I left out. The man sent me his only Zombie as he knew I was dying to have one. I've never traded with him before and everyone should know the Zombie sold out in 90 seconds! Its a one store release and another BOTL was offered 40 bucks a piece for the couple he had and he turned them down. That folks is something special! I'm not great at posting pics maybe you can see this link if you can't please let me know http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/smkngolfer/?action=view&current=IMG_0421-1.jpg
  • Options
    Photobucket
  • Options
    sorry hang with me boys I'm a newb. As you can see those smokes are Awesome!
  • Options
    joshvoigt:
    Another thing that needs to be said I left out. The man sent me his only Zombie as he knew I was dying to have one. I've never traded with him before and everyone should know the Zombie sold out in 90 seconds! Its a one store release and another BOTL was offered 40 bucks a piece for the couple he had and he turned them down. That folks is something special!
    Thats simply Awesome Josh,, and great job getting the pics posted..Very nice Zeebra! Very nice indeed!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the help. I have tons of pics just never knew how to post them. Most of you will get tired of seeing them now lol.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Those are all awesome looks like Zebra is a great BOTL!
    Question though do those bags have dividers?
  • Options
    they are from another store, Im not going to post it out of respect for Ccom....its in your PM's though
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    thanks for the kind words fellas, but this community has given me more than I can ask for, so just doing my part. hope you guys enjoy the smokes!