Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anyone with a Address booklet....

please remove my information that you may have on there. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Well I ain't removing your address cause I haven't had a bad dealing with you
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    MTuccelli:
    Well I ain't removing your address cause I haven't had a bad dealing with you
    copy that... always done good by me...
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Really no sense in acting hastily here joey. If you trade just tell everyone not to send till they recieve.... problem solved.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    +1.....good advice
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    An address booklet.......not a address booklet. Its "an" when the next word starts with a vowel. I know this sounds like me being a ***----not trying to be, just a pet peeve of mine.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    An address booklet.......not a address booklet. Its "an" when the next word starts with a vowel. I know this sounds like me being a ***----not trying to be, just a pet peeve of mine.
    Vulchor, check out the essay by the late David Foster Wallace (amazing writer) about his confession to being a grammar snoob. I think you'll find it as hilarious as I did. At the least, you'll discover a great writer if you've never read anything by him.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Done.

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    wwestern:
    Really no sense in acting hastily here joey. If you trade just tell everyone not to send till they recieve.... problem solved.
    Not acting Hastily here...Just feel like its my time to finish up my business here and move on away and besides I do have enough going on in my personal life and the more I think about it, the less info out there the better(even though my address is public record and all i know).

Thanks guys.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    wwestern:
    Not acting Hastily here...Just feel like its my time to finish up my business here and move on away and besides I do have enough going on in my personal life and the more I think about it, the less info out there the better(even though my address is public record and all i know).

Thanks guys.
    As a NOOB on this forum I did PIF thread as my first thing.... I did not get my stuff for OVER A MONTH and with no communication...

I was patient and got SUPER rewarded for it.... But who knows... I'm just a crazy guy!!!!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The would make us.....2 wild and crazyyyyyy guys!!!!