Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

carpet bombing!!!!

Comments

• HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Wait! It's not over yet. I've just been minding my own business, trying to make sure the sale on our current house closes next week and the sale on our new house closes the following day all while focusing on this damn pre-moving nonsense before the movers come next week, and BOOM. Now I have some repair work to do on the front porch because it sure as hell won't pass inspection in its current condition!

Thanks BIP - awesome selection brother!!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    To everyone I hit:
    You either got hit because someone nominated you or because you nominated someone else or both. I was able to get almost everyone on my list except 3-4 of them due to not being able to get an address. Enjoy and have a good one!!!
    To the others I didn't hit: Sorry brothers. I just didn't have the time left, I'll get you another day
    I think your name just went to the top of a lot of people'**** list. Great contest my friend.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    *****I'm not home right now***** Much appreciate the thought though
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    They way I see it though, it's not BIP's fault. Yes he will get his but he held a contest it was other brothers who got people hit. I can't lie I nominated 5 outstanding brothers on here so I have no room to talk but I think that we are to blame for the destruction and that thanks is due to BIP for having an awesome contest like he did and hitting everybody that was voted not just the top ones
    That's true. I can understand that. So, who's gonna spit out who nominated who? Somebody better fess up.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Lakota72:
    That's true. I can understand that. So, who's gonna spit out who nominated who? Somebody better fess up.
    It was The Sniper Hunters! LMAO!

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I got hit and I didn't nominate anyone so that means someone put my name on the list. That person better come forward or my wrath will carpet the ones that got bombed, whether you were the one that gave me up or not. Of course, bip could always give you up to protect himself...........

My 20 count is loaded and ready to be used.........

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I came to work and found this totally unexpected package of awesome favorites. My first real bomb. Thank you Bip but now I have your address.

photo3

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Damn, I'd hate to see what happens when Bip is "upset" lol. Nice hits!
    james40:
    Thank you Bip but now I have your address.

My thought's exactly. Added it to my list already.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    james40:
    Thank you Bip but now I have your address.

My thought's exactly. Added it to my list already.
    I just cut the address off the box and put it in the secret location. hmmmmm
    FYI. The address you all think you have for me will be no go fairly soon. It's looking like I'm going to be moving to FL shortly after I get back. :)- Besides. I agree that I was just the messenger. It was others that had them sent.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    bip:
    FYI. The address you all think you have for me will be no go fairly soon. It's looking like I'm going to be moving to FL shortly after I get back. :)- Besides. I agree that I was just the messenger. It was others that had them sent.
    Oh we will hunt you down brother. Whoever said we couldn't shot the messenger.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    so I want to know who threw my name in there so I can bomb the balls off them
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Me too....plus I am still looking for information on the The Sniper Hunter that seems to have their hand in a bit of everything.
    MTuccelli:
    dennisking:
    Me too....plus I am still looking for information on the The Sniper Hunter that seems to have their hand in a bit of everything.
    +1
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Lakota72:
    MTuccelli:
    dennisking:
    +1
    Me too on the Sniper Hunter... seems to have evaporated....

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Well you can add my name to the list of people who got carpet bombed! I got a surprise package in the mail yesterday:

bip

BIP nailed me with one of my favorite sticks (the A. Fernandez), one of my favorite brands (CAO) and the #1 stick I've been dying to try, the DPG My Father! Once again I'm awed by the generosity of the brothers on this forum. Bip's good deed shall not go unpunished, and neither shall the BORK who nominated me! Thanks again, Morgan!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Sorry that I haven't posted on here yet, but I got hit last week too! At first I didn't know who M. Wilson was, lol. Anyways, thanks again bip I appreciate it!

"Long ashes my friends."

When is the bombing going to stop?!? I don't the the U.S. of A can handle any more pounding from bips aerial assault.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Looking at the evidence of other carpet bombing...Lakota I think your right! I am victim of this massive attack! I had no idea how much destruction Bip was causing through out the Nation! Very affective aerial assaults! Bip you're da man!
    Think of it as hard love.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    When is the bombing going to stop?!? I don't the the U.S. of A can handle any more pounding from bips aerial assault.
    Its mighty sweet sitting back and watching all the destruction!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    hahahha. So true. What's even sweeter is that I'm not at home, which pretty much makes me untouchable. There was a reason I sent these out the day before I left again. Stealing something Sniper told me just a little while ago. MWaaaaahahahahahaha.
    It's almost done. I think there are only a few or so more left out there. Thanks for all the fun and enjoy.
    bip:
    hahahha. So true. What's even sweeter is that I'm not at home, which pretty much makes me untouchable. There was a reason I sent these out the day before I left again. Stealing something Sniper told me just a little while ago. MWaaaaahahahahahaha.
    It's almost done. I think there are only a few or so more left out there. Thanks for all the fun and enjoy.
    Actually I think it was Enfidel that told me that.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    Yep pretty funny brother....thing is someday you will be coming back home.
    MTuccelli:
    bip:
    Yep pretty funny brother....thing is someday you will be coming back home.
    and when you do...
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Jesus bip, your shipping charges alone had to cost a small fortune!

"Long ashes my friends."

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I received one of these and I have to say good call sir the sungrown was pretty good.

• Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Hmm, I got hit at my old address about a week ago but there was no return name or address. Luckily I am just down the street and still stop by up there to check for aftermath, but I really wanna know who it was! There is one stick that was unbanded that looks pretty good... A small perfecto... whoever it was, thanks!