Home General Discussion
Options

Introduction -Granneja - any members in the StL area

Hello everyone. My name is Jesse and I am a long time reader and have made a few posts but haven't posted an introduction. Since I have seen quite a few postings of introductions I thought I would post a quick hello. I live in the StL, Mo area and am an attorney. Just wondering if there are any members around here. It seems to be a great brotherhood around here and hopefully I can find some folks in the area, as most of my friends don't smoke cigars. Anyways I look forward to catching up with everyone and becoming an active member on the site.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hi Jesse and welcome to the forums. I saw your AB Tempus review - wait until you have the maduro. Both are great sticks.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Welcome brother. Always great to see some new names. If you liked the Tempus and like the Tempus Maduro when you try it, you have to try the LFD Ligero Oscuro Natural, the double ligero and the Camacho Triple Maduro. In my opinion and taste, great cigars
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Jesse
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Welcome Granneja! A welcome to the forums joke for you...

Q: Why wont sharks eat lawyers?

A: Professional courtesy! :-)

Sorry man, I couldnt resist! The Cank and I believe IronMick are in the St Louis area, and I spent a decent bit of time out there myself for my previous job. Its a great town! LOOOOOOVED visiting Hill Cigar Company when I was in town, great shining example of what B&M's SHOULD be like but rarely are.

Bah! I tend to run on and on... Welcome man, welcome!

• Options
    JapilisJapilis Posts: 11
    Another STL member! Good deal. Had to duck in and say hi. I don't post much, but value the opinion on this board. Welcome! @Sniper, The Hill is a great B&M! and they are growing from what I hear.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Lol, I love a good lawyer joke. I will definitely have to check out the Hill Cigar Co.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Great to hear there are a few folks in the area, maybe we will all have to meet up for a herf!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    WOO!! Another attorney on the boards Big Smile [:D] Welcome!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Welcome
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Another one? We had one before now? Good to know where to find a cigar smoking lawyer at the drop of a hat though :) Welcome.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. As I retired Chief of Police, I forgive you for being an attorney.

My late brother was an attorney and at the start of both our careers, he was a public defender. THAT made for some interesting dinner conversation!