Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Came home to carnage...

So I leave for a few days to enjoy a family reunion with the wifey's family and have a nice birthday.
I'm well rested and ready for the rest of the week....until I pull up to my house and see my front door blown to smithereens!
Some wiseguy (ljl) just doesn't know how to let a good deed go unnoticed! You, sir, are a stand-up BOTL, but be forewarned...I always get the last laugh!

Here's a pic of the carnage:

Thanks bro, these will certainly be enjoyed!

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's one fine lookin bomb you got there!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    +1! Awesome lineup of great sticks - nice hit!

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    klgoldman:
    So I leave for a few days to enjoy a family reunion with the wifey's family and have a nice birthday.
    I'm well rested and ready for the rest of the week....until I pull up to my house and see my front door blown to smithereens!
    Some wiseguy (ljl) just doesn't know how to let a good deed go unnoticed! You, sir, are a stand-up BOTL, but be forewarned...I always get the last laugh!

Wow, that's a work of art. You gonna be able to handle all that by yourself?
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Couldn't have happened to a better BOTL. If you need any help getting through 'em all though, I'll probably solve another crossword...just saying... ;)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    +1! Awesome lineup of great sticks - nice hit!

seriously . . . well done
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    klgoldman:

In the words of the immortal Charlie Sheen: BRING IT...

Seriously though couldn't believe you separated yourself from that Armada on a PIF!!! Outstanding, hope you enjoy your end, I know I'll enjoy mine!