Home General Discussion
Options

ambos mundos

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
i got an order today that im checking into, this is suppose to be a ambos mundos toro #2 , suppose to be a 6x50, the gauge seems to be atleast 60 and they have no bands does this look right? the room 101 is a 6x54 and the guillermo leon a 6x52 and the big ring one has the wrapper rolled up across the foot imageimage

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nah. Ambos Mundos doesn't have a closed foot, and it has a band.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yea, that doesn't look right at all... Almost looks like an Uzi but I don't remember if the foot is closed on them...
  • Options
    only smoke ive had with a closed foot i think was the mow puro authentico
  • Options
    well, i was informed the 5 i got were a mistake and are Tatuaje Gran Cojonu , i do not think i will complain, although i think it may have been a sneaky mistake ? lol , what a sweet mistake!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    only smoke ive had with a closed foot i think was the mow puro authentico
    The only other one I can think of with the closed foot is the Arganese FDW (First Draw Wrapper) Series. These are FAR superior to the regular Arganese sticks that you most often find online! That cigar in the pic actually looks like the FDW Ruby Red 6x60

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb