Home Ratings & Reviews

red label ccom

wow...!! just had my first red label. i usually use my triple flame lighter, but today i decided on my Xikar Exodus Lighter - Silver. The taste of the wrapper was wonderful , the burn was even, a thick white smoke thw whole way through!! Never had to nurse it, or relight it, the ash went on for 1.5 inches, then fell off. al in all great smoke!! i love the sungrown ccom, now the red label is my fav maduro..... i def will be purchasing a box!!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you've been on here so long and you haven't had a red label. craziness. they are a really great stick. AJ produced if I'm not mistaken. They age really well and the corona is by far my favorite.
  • i know right?!?!?!!? i cant believe it, i actually got a while ago , i believe in a mooch bag....and had it resting.....in my daily humi, figuring ill have it one day......not realizing its fckn delish...... i had a torp.....im gonna see if i can get a test sampler form these guys,...
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    It's a really nice stick. Its got good flavor and the price you can't beat. The ccom blends are pretty good as a whole. I like the sungrown and corojo as well.
  • ohhh, the sungrown is delish, i split a box a while back with a fellow ccom brotha.... i still have a few..... i might be sparking one of those today....ohh yeah... also i hit up andy on the live chat, and got a nice test flight sampler of the red!!..8 sticks plus shipping for 17.95.... cant wait to try the other sizes
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jus having my 1st red label robusto and i like it just as much as the sungrown maybe more
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Red label is a great everyday stick. If you like full bodied maduros then this one is for you.

"Long ashes my friends."

• got my test flight of the reds,....will be smoking the churchill tonight.... also , just got a 5er of the capoeira sticks... also tasty...and for the price...no brainer 5 for 12.98