Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Calling Lasabar! We must do something to help our brothers and sisters in Minnesota...

HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
This is a damn travesty for those poor people...

http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/13/news/economy/Minnesota_shutdown_beer/index.htm?hpt=hp_c2

You might have to start doing some bootleggin, Smokey and the Bandit style. You don't happen to drive a sweet 1977 black Trans Am, do you?

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    This is a damn travesty for those poor people...

http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/13/news/economy/Minnesota_shutdown_beer/index.htm?hpt=hp_c2

You might have to start doing some bootleggin, Smokey and the Bandit style. You don't happen to drive a sweet 1977 black Trans Am, do you?
    Shhh!!! You can't reveal The Power of Donkey Man's ride to the knowing public!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    See what happens when the government is **** up??? I have a bunker full of Cigars, Miller Lite and Beef Jerky... Let those Government A-Holes come GET ME!!!

(Although I do not own a firearm... If only I knew of a place, online maybe, that I could find someone who would enjoy endless amounts of beer, beef jerky and cigars but ALSO love guns and ammunition... Hmmm.... If only there were such a place *Sigh*
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Even though I dont drink any beer that has the word "Lite" in it's name...I feel their pain. Not only that but those establishments that did not renew their "buying" card cannot re-stock after they run out....plus, God forbid, another $1.00 of tobacco tax. Oh the humanity!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    See what happens when the government is **** up??? I have a bunker full of Cigars, Miller Lite and Beef Jerky... Let those Government A-Holes come GET ME!!!

(Although I do not own a firearm... If only I knew of a place, online maybe, that I could find someone who would enjoy endless amounts of beer, beef jerky and cigars but ALSO love guns and ammunition... Hmmm.... If only there were such a place *Sigh*
    pm me your addy I'm en route! Don't have them myself but I know where to get them...lol
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    MarkH:
    Even though I dont drink any beer that has the word "Lite" in it's name...I feel their pain. Not only that but those establishments that did not renew their "buying" card cannot re-stock after they run out....plus, God forbid, another $1.00 of tobacco tax. Oh the humanity!
    Mark, where ya been bud? Long time no see.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..