Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Someone hit me

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Ok fellas....DC#0311 0820 0000 7180 6128.......I dont know who did it, and I dont have a return address. But I do have more than a half dozen sticks including a Dark Antano, Series N, and MOW Ruination to name a few. Come Clean damn you, and face your accuser!!!!

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Don't be startin' what ya can't finish. Think twice next time before you send me an Opus X with 7 mo on it.

• Options
    ::::thinks to self.....that Right Wing ***:::::::You will pay for this in time.....but, due to your obvious disregard for human dignity---------Another unsuspecting person on here will be forced to suffer in the near future...I shall pick the poor sap's name tonight.
  • Options
    So you think, my good hippy - my address changed a month ago, and has never been updated. No one on this board has my current address, and it shall stay that way.

Hawkish foreign-policy + robust defense budget = win.

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I would just like to say that I am proud to witness this exchange and am generally just damn happy to be here.

Carry on...
  • Options
    Ohhhh us Lib's have our ways-----secret police and all.....When I want you found, I will find you...........though as an aside it sounds a little like a gay rape threat doesnt it?
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Gonna sit there and gripe about it or hit back?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Ohhhh us Lib's have our ways-----secret police and all.....When I want you found, I will find you...........though as an aside it sounds a little like a gay rape threat doesnt it?
    I wasn't gonna say nuthin' . . . but yeah, it does. Libs always have ulterior motives

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Political pimps, the whole lot of you. LOL
  • Options
    Lolllllllllllllllll......btw Roland....read my earlier post and I spoke about hitting back and that I woudl be hitting a random person back for his indiscretions.......Now watch yer damn mouth or you may be next;)
  • Options
    And beatnic-------dont make me put my ring on
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Lolllllllllllllllll......btw Roland....read my earlier post and I spoke about hitting back and that I woudl be hitting a random person back for his indiscretions.......Now watch yer damn mouth or you may be next;)
    If you can find my addy. lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Political pimps, the whole lot of you. LOL
    Gotta keep your pimp hand strong.

• Options
    On one of the newer ccom videos', the excerpt was talking about dropping their pimp hands strong.
    Whatever that means, I'm not up on pop culture.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Urban Dictionary (and the definitions below) has the general idea, though it's extended from keeping hoes in line to a modern usage, generally meaning to laying down the law and showing who's boss

1. Pimp Hand
    Your ability to control your ho's. Or the control of your pimpin business. A pimp hand can be strong or weak. Keep your pimp hand strong.

2. Pimp Hand
    1. The hand used to smack your ho's around.
    2. The ability to be a pimp who has control over his ho's and brings in mad money as a result.

3. pimp hand
    1. (n.) A sign of virility, strength or social efficacy. An informal measure of one's ability to mack, pimp, or generally to get play, action or get your freak on. Generally characterized as "strong" or "weak."
    2. One's ability to control one's ****.
    3. A back-handed slap, used to emphasize superiority, or a forthcoming need to choke a ****.

4. Pimp Hand
    The use of ones back hand to exhert force appon ones ****

5. Pimp Hand
    One of the most dangerous hands of all. Purpose is to maintain order with hoes, friends, others. The pimp hand works by swingin the back of the hand into someones face to straighten to make them act right. This confident and respected hand is very powerful.

6. pimp hand
    1. the hand you use to back-hand pplz with
    2. the ability to keep yo hoes in line
    3. something sean connery has