Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got a smack down from Enfidel

My GF comes back from the mail box, this afternoon, with a sooty face, hair standing up on end and cussing up a storm. She stands in the door way, while I'm trying to keep the smile off my lips. I ask her very gently what happened and she points her finger at me and starts stuttering you...you...you. I think this is for you.
Not exactly sure why you hit me with this Enfidel, but these are some great sticks and I really appreciate it brother.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you, you, lmfao, yup nice sticks, i was low on the old 601's and hit some last night, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic&feature=related
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Nice hit indeed. Whatever you did, it musta been something good!

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, lots of stogies there. You had that coming anyway and probably from a bunch of people. Enjoy BIP, your crazy self deserves it....
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Damn Bip, looks like your getting worked over pretty good lately. Can you even take another beatin ?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Yowza, now that's a beat down! Nice Enfidel, some great smokes in there.
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Nice sticks! Someones going th have som fun this weekend!
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    Man, what a hit! I just had one of those Torano coronas last night...it was mighty tasty!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Enjoy brother! You have been a great addition to the forums like many of the other newer guys aboard but EOD holds a very special place in my heart and I wanted to send you something before you head back out. A good friend of mine who was a Marine EOD tech gave his life in Afghan 14 Feb 09 and whenever we had to call out EOD you guys were amazing and helped out a lot. You're a bunch of special guys who do an amazing job in the worst of conditions! It's the least I could do
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Enjoy. I smoked my first CCOM sungrown last night, it was gifted to me by a great BOTL I did a box-split with. A damn fine smoke if I say so, light that one up soon if you haven't tried them yet, won't disappoint.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    ENFIDL:
    Enjoy brother! You have been a great addition to the forums like many of the other newer guys aboard but EOD holds a very special place in my heart and I wanted to send you something before you head back out. A good friend of mine who was a Marine EOD tech gave his life in Afghan 14 Feb 09 and whenever we had to call out EOD you guys were amazing and helped out a lot. You're a bunch of special guys who do an amazing job in the worst of conditions! It's the least I could do
    Never forgotten..
    blurr:
    Enjoy. I smoked my first CCOM sungrown last night, it was gifted to me by a great BOTL I did a box-split with. A damn fine smoke if I say so, light that one up soon if you haven't tried them yet, won't disappoint.
    Thanks. I'm thinking I'll light it up Sun Night.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bip:
    ENFIDL:
    Never forgotten..
    NEVER! Enjoy your sticks brother!!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats what I'm talkin about..nice hit ENFIDL.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    He got you too huh? I don't know what's gotten in to him.
    Him being a prior Marine or at least knowing Marines, you have to fig. his brain is just a hair off kilter