Home General Discussion
Options

New York Post

I was just reading the New York Post online and on the homepage there is adverstising for cigar.com....Great job guys.....Love to see it...

Comments

• Options
    smokeater187smokeater187 Posts: 232
    Woot woot way to go ccom
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Sure it wasn't those intelligent google ads? I see cigar.com and my product manufacturing company on all kinds of pages. The wonders of modern marketing!
  • Options
    ironhorse:
    Sure it wasn't those intelligent google ads? I see cigar.com and my product manufacturing company on all kinds of pages. The wonders of modern marketing!
    I think that's what it is. I see cigar.com all the time at various sites. When I look up certain products at other sites, suddenly I see banners for those sites. They've come a long way in online advertising.
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    I'm not tech savy so I'm not sure. However it was on the homepage with some other advertising. Either way it's still good to see the name out there
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    I get adverts for ccom when i browse on line too. I don't mind . What irritates me are catalogs from other cigar shops in my mail box!!! How the hell do they get my address! I have never bought cigars from anywhere else beside ccom and its sister site. It kind of gets me suspicious about a lot of things. Maybe these shops have a competitior's spy working for them and stealing from their address book or something. I don't know. If the shops got my address simply from my browsing on the net and them detecting cigar ads on the pages I view and then sniffing out my address somehow....I need a better privacy software installed on my comp!
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    The other day I got 3 cigar catalogs in the mail. 1 from Ccom and the other 2 were from companies that I have never bought from or even been on their site. Both got tossed in the trash without even being opened.