Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla Golden Bear

BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
Was looking at these sticks and was wondering if anyone can tell me more about them. At a 50 count box and 315 bucks , I don't want to pull the trigger prematurley. I will probably buy a couple to test them out but was wondering if the box is worth it? Are they good ROTT? Do they need some time? Are they prone to other problems (ala the Obsidian, burn and tightness) Opinions? Thoughts? Thanks.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Look for sales on these...
    Do not pay full price for a box as they are often on sale.

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I had two given to me by Todd. I smoked the first one on the golf course and really loved it. The large ring gauge can start of make your jaw hurt after a while. But overall, it had a smooth draw, no construction issues, good flavor.

As good as it was, though, it's not worth the asking price. I agree with stephen, wait for a sale. When/if they go on sale, I'd be up for a box split if you're interested.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Thanks for the info. I will keep my eyes peeled waiting for a deal to appear. Skweez thanks for the offer for a box split, I think we probably might need one more as well, if not no biggie.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Thanks for the info. I will keep my eyes peeled waiting for a deal to appear. Skweez thanks for the offer for a box split, I think we probably might need one more as well, if not no biggie.

If you keep your eyes peeled hard enough and say maybe send a PM with your address to this Todd guy (Bandyt09) you may receive some at a great price...........Just saying it is worth the shot.

PM Sent.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Bombay, you still interested in a box split of these? The price has dropped quite a bit. I'll PM you with details.
    PM back at ya.