Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thanks adros

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Since adros has arrived here we have traded and talked about cigars and life in general. One day he asked me what my favorite cigar was and thinking nothing of it I mentioned I was digging the Nub Cameroon and the Padilla Achilles. Today I get a package from Ccom (I placed no order) and it has a 5 pack of Nub Cameroons and a 5 pack of Padilla Achilles. Darren you are a very generous and kind BOTL and I am happy that you are also my friend. Thanks for the cigars.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done, your getting a lot of hits lately...
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Nicely done, your getting a lot of hits lately...
    Yeah I am, so I guess it is time to send the boys out on the road
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    mwahahahaha
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    MTuccelli:
    Since adros has arrived here we have traded and talked about cigars and life in general. One day he asked me what my favorite cigar was and thinking nothing of it I mentioned I was digging the Nub Cameroon and the Padilla Achilles. Today I get a package from Ccom (I placed no order) and it has a 5 pack of Nub Cameroons and a 5 pack of Padilla Achilles. Darren you are a very generous and kind BOTL and I am happy that you are also my friend. Thanks for the cigars.
    Mike thank you for all the drive bys and taking note of a new botl, you are very deserving of that and much more. Thanks!