Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I am home...

I am home with the family. I was feeling kinda bummed, working around the house to keep myself busy while I wait on the State to figure out what the heck they are gonna do with me. I had someone working on replacing a back door (because I am not supposed to be lifting anything heavy, and I've never done an exterior door before). I left and went to go pick up some other supplies. When I got home I, he said there was a package on the counter for me. He told me I almost stepped on it. I thought it was my biometric gun safe. I was all kinds of excited. I ran upstairs and saw it was a package I had mailed to myself with a couple of coffee mugs in it. I was no longer excited. I opened it up and saw one was broken and one made it (law of averages I suppose). I was going back downstairs when the guys working on the door asked me what was in it I told them showed them the mug and they asked about the other one... What other one? I asked. They said there was a smaller one underneath. I went back and opened it to find that these unknowing bystanders had delivered a bomb into my house!!! With a nice note consoling me on my early return Boyd blew me up with 3 Pardon Maduros, 2 Partagas Spanish Rosado Corona Etras, 1 Gurkha Micro Batch, and one Ccom Sun Grown Corona. Pictured below.

Bomb

A huge thanks to Boyd for hooking me up and brightening my day in an awesome way!

I will be back on here as soon as possible in a more contributing way, but right now I am trying to make my home livable again (imagine leaving your wife in your home for 11 months and she wants to fix everything herself)! I am getting closer to a finished product though so keep me in your Home Depot thoughts!

Comments