Home General Discussion
Options

5 packs?

skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
I was just perusing through the list of cigars and noticed that there is now an option of buying a 5 pack instead of just having a choice of buying singles or box/box with upgrade. Is this new or have I just been oblivious to it all along? If it is new, I wonder if it has anything to do with the announcements Alex talked about?

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Well that's cool. Doesn't look like it's on every cigar, but quite a few of them have it now.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    If there is a certain kind you'd like, you can call in and they'll put something together for you. I noticed that a while back and wondered the same thing. Just make a shopping list and phone in! You probably get a sweet deal too!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    jr_p951:
    If there is a certain kind you'd like, you can call in and they'll put something together for you. I noticed that a while back and wondered the same thing. Just make a shopping list and phone in! You probably get a sweet deal too!
    #1 to this. Calling in or emailing a Sales Rep directly is a win/win everytime. If you want some 5 packs, just ask.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'm more into a box-buying mode currently. I was just browsing through and noticed a bunch of brands are showing up with a 5 pack option now. I'd never noticed it before on here and wondered if anyone picked up on it. Glad to see they're doing something new with another option though.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Yes this is new. We are trying to give more options for folks, especially those who may not want to commit to a box but would like a little extra savings vs buying singles. It is a pilot program and we are going to see how it goes and possibly expand it to more lines. For now we are limiting to some of our best selling lines as well as those lines that have a huge box discount making the difference between per stick on boxes and singles huge and filling the gap with a 5 pack option. Hope you guys like it.